Ch 3:I don't understand this feeling...

RYAN'S POV

What's so special about this girl? I can't seem to get her out of my head. He thought to himself.

I can't help but look at her all the damn time. I hope I don't come across as some creepy dude. God, how the fuck am I supposed to sit through Math class when all I can think about is HER?!

Finally the class gets over and I make my way to the beauty who's been on my mind since the moment I saw her."Hey there, girlie! What's your name?" I ask her. Yeah I know her name already but I need to start a conversation with her. I can't just flirt with her right away. Well that's what I want to do. She looks at me and a slight smile creeps onto my face looking at her short height and those gorgeous eyes. "Um I'm Sabrina. W-who might you be?" she says in a nervous tone. Woah. She stuttered while talking to me. Cute as fuck. " Well I'm new here. My name's Ryan Blackwood and it's been a week since I moved to this town". "Oh ok. It was nice talking to you Ryan. Please excuse me. I need to go somewhere". My name sounds so much better when she's the one saying it. Holy shit. That's it. I'm whipped "Sure babe".

I can't wait to talk to her again. More like I can't wait to make her mine.

SABRINA'S POV

The Math class is over and I get ready for the next class. As I gather my stuff, I see THAT guy approaching me. Oh no. "Hey there, girlie! What's your name?" I blush when I hear him call me that. C'mon, every girl likes being called "girlie" once in a while. "Um I'm Sabrina. W-who might you be?" Shit. I just had to stutter in front of him.I mentally face palm myself for stuttering. But that was not out of fear. His presence around me just makes me nervous. He looks at me with a smile etched at the corner of his lips. "My name's Ryan Blackwood and it's been a week since I moved to this town" he says and that voice sure did give me butterflies."oh ok. It was nice talking you, Ryan. Please excuse me. I need to go somewhere."I say while moving out of the class. "Sure babe" I hear him call me 'babe' from behind and well, I can't really explain how I felt when I heard that. Let's just say I was having my own happy dance in my mind. I gave him a smile and made my way out.

I'm really looking forward to our next meeting, Ryan.

As I walk towards the library, someone grabs me from behind and pushes me against one of the lockers. I wince in pain. "Care to tell me what got you smiling like that, 'brina?!". "J-Jace I don't get what this is about."."shh baby, you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Who the hell was that guy?! Why did I see you talking to him? Don't you get it? You're mine! Get it through that thick head of yours". Remembering the events of last night, I didn't dare to talk back.

"I don't want you talking to him again. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?! The next time I see you talking to any other guy, it won't end good. For him and YOU!" That threat right there. That was enough to shut me down. I can't risk anyone else getting in trouble because of me. Ryan seems like a nice guy and I really don't want him to get hurt.

"Now get the fuck out of my sight!" he yells and I flinch. I'm walking down the halls when I see Keiran walking towards me. No. Not now. I don't think I'll be able to lie to her anymore.

KEIRAN'S POV

I've been incredibly happy since past few days. And yup. It's because of a guy. His name's Nicholas Scratch. He's the sweetest guy I've ever met. Period. The only one who can handle my crazy self. We're not dating though. He's just a friend who occassionally makes me blush. I find Sabrina in the hallway and I make my way to her. I'm so excited to tell her about Nick.

As I get closer, I notice a big bruise forming on her left cheek. "What the hell, 'brina?! I swear I'm gonna kill Jace today. I promise you, he won't live another day to hurt you". Seeing Sabrina hurt makes me furious. I start walking up to Jace when 'brina stops me and pulls me in for a hug.

This breaks my heart. Sabrina was not this weak and vulnerable two years back. Honestly, me and Lily still don't know the actual reason as to why Sabrina's not willing to end her relationship with Jace.

I hug her back. "Keiran I don't know what to do. He hits me without any reason. If I talk back to him, he does worse than hit me."

"What do you mean by 'worse than hit me'?"

"Um I mean he j-just calls me these names. Like how I'm a whore and worthless who's not worthy of anything good".

" But 'brina you should know that's not true. Anything bad he says about you isn't true. He says these things to weaken you. But you can't take them seriously 'brina! You can't let him hurt you with his words anymore!"

I comfort her and she stops crying. "I know Keiran. I'm weak and pathetic. But I'll try to overcome this. I promise" I give her a smile and with that we make our way to Lili's place.

SABRINA'S POV

We get into Lili's house and Keiran suggests we go to the mall. " But guys, I need to change and I don't have clothes to change into right now." " It's alright 'brina. You can wear a dress of mine" says Lili. "Ok then. I'll be right back".

*This is the dress Sabrina chooses to wear

*This is the dress Sabrina chooses to wear. That's not Sabrina in the picture*

I put on a white dress which stops a little above my knees. It's pretty cute and fits me perfectly.

As we enter the mall, Lili gasps when she sees a guy who looks like a freakin' runway model. Her words not mine.

Luckily enough, we find ourselves a seat just beside him. Me and Keiran continue to tease Lili. We also catch the "runway model" staring at Lili.

He walks up to our table and asks for Lili's number which he immediately saves on his phone. He greets us and asks Lili if she'd like to go on a date with him sometime. Lili, being Lili, gets shy. He understands that and comforts her saying that they could go on a date as friends. Nothing more. Lili lets out a breath of relief on hearing that.

Just as we're about to continue our shopping spree, I hear someone whisper in my ear "Hey girlie!"

OH. MY. God. THAT VOICE. I KNOW THAT VOICE.

That's the third chapter guys! Hope you liked it. I loved writing their first conversation ever! How're you guys liking the characters so far? Excited for Nicholas Scratch anyone?😉 Stay tuned for the next chapter ♥️