Ch 36:You and me, forevermore ✨

"And I'd choose you;
In a hundred lifetimes,
In a hundred worlds,
In any version of reality,
I'd find you and,
I'd choose you"

-The Chaos of stars.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Hey, wake up lil miss sunshine. It's your wedding day, hun" Keiran nudges Sabrina's arm.

"Uh yeah I probably should" she says.

She notices tears rolling down Keiran's cheeks as she looks at her.

"What happened? You ok?"

"I'm just so fucking happy for you! You'll be walking down the aisle today, 'brina. That is big"

"I know it is. I can't wait to see Mom and Dad at the wedding. And it's still quite hard for me to believe how they could hide it so well from me even after knowing it since last two months!" says Sabrina.

"I'm glad they did! Imagine if you got to know it from somewhere and things wouldn't have gone the way Ryan wanted them to be, that'd be a freakin' disaster! And truth be told, I'm not really fond of crazy Ryan"

"I know that all too well" says Sabrina as she chuckles.

"C'mon now, we need to get you ready"

"Hm" she mutters, with a tender smile.

It roughly takes them two hours to get her ready.

"You look angelic, sweetie" says Lili.

"I do?" asks Sabrina.

"Off course you do! Wait. Are you doubting my skills, young lady?" asks Keiran.

"No, no that's not what I meant. I'm just really... anxious, if that's the word for it" says Sabrina.

"Relax! I was just messing with you"

"Where's my Prince Charming?" asks Sabrina.

"Oh he's far from that. But why go for Prince Charming when you can literally have Dean Winchester riding the Impala. Ahh, so fucking sexy" says Keiran with her eyes closed.

"Careful, you got a little drool over there" giggles Lili as she points at her lips.

"Oh shut up. Let's get you married, Miss" she says.

Sabrina walks out the door and her eyes fall on the one and only, Ryan Blackwood. And there he was... mesmerized by the looks of her, he wouldn't call her anything less than angelic. To him, she appeared ravishing.

And there she was... walking down the aisle with her father by her side.

She made her way to the pedestal and Ryan held her hand so as to help her up.

"You look beautiful" he says.

"You don't look so bad yourself" she says.