Ch 19:How could you, Jace?

Recap:

"C'mon now Sabrina, I just want one night with you. You'll know who's better. Me or him. Come with me baby" he says.

"In your Wildest dreams" I say to him.

End of recap

SABRINA'S POV

"I'm leaving, Jace. I've had enough of you" I look at him with disgust.

"You won't be saying that when I tell you what I have" he says.

"Whatever that means" I say and begin to walk away when he pull me by my hand and pins me to the wall.

"Let go of me, you fucking skank"I yell at him.

"You sure you don't wanna know what I can do?" He says through gritted teeth.

"What are you talking about?" I ask him.

"I want you to do something for me" he says.

"I ain't doing shit for you. Let me go" I yell back.

"Break up with Ryan" he tells me confidently.

"Again. In your wildest dreams" I tell him.

"I don't have a speck of doubt that you'll willingly break up with him after what I show you" he says smirking.

"And what the fuck do you intend to show me?" I ask him.

"This" he says and passes me his phone where a video starts playing.

My eyes ceased to believe what I was seeing as my world started to come crashing down.

"What the heck?! You taped this?! How could you, Jace?" I yell at him as I delete the video which was a sex tape of me and Jace.

"That won't help, darling" he says darkly.

"I just deleted it, you motherfucker" I yell at him.

"I've got it saved someplace else too. This was just to show you what I could do" he says.

"Jace why the fuck would you do something so evil?" I ask him.

"If you don't do as I say, I'll upload this video and you know damn well what it'll do to you pretty little image" he says smirking wickedly.

"Don't do that, Jace. Please, please. I beg of you" I say to him pleadingly.

"I like it when you beg, baby. But right now, I want you to break up with Ryan" he tells me.

"I can't do that" I tell him.

"But you are gonna do what I say this time, aren't you?" He says to me.

"I l-love him" I say to him.

"I don't care, 'brina. I want him gone" he tells me.

"Ok...ok I'll break up with him. Just don't put that video out. Please" I plead to him.

"You better do it now" he yells at me.

I knew this would happen. I was stupid to think that he'd finally leave me alone.

"Y-Yes I will" I say to him and begin walking up to the canteen where I find Ryan sitting with Harvey and Nick.

"R-Ryan, I wanna talk to you" I tell him.

"Sure 'brina, tell me" he says.

I can't do this to him.

"We need to break up" I tell him.