Ch 22:In your mother arms.

SABRINA'S POV

"Care to explain why you weren't home last night?" yells Keiran.

"What"

"Yes you heard that right. I know you weren't home last night. Where'd you go?!" She asks.

"I was with Ryan" I say to her.

"Yeah I know that, dumbass! You should've let either of us know where you were" she says.

"Oh that..." I trail off.

"Drop it. Let's talk about something important. What's the thing with Jace?!" asks Lili.

"He's threatening me" I say to them.

"We kinda guessed that. But what leverage does he have over you, 'brina?" Keiran asks.

"He has a video where he..." I trail off, yet again.

"What video?" asks Lili.

"He taped us while he was raped me" I say.

"Please tell me that's not true" says Lili.

"That's actually very true. I saw the video" I say.

"We'll get you out of this babe. Don't worry. Have you told Ryan about this?" asks Lili.

"Yeah I did. What're you wondering about, Keiran?" I ask looking at her.

"Planning a slow, painful and torturous death for Jace Gilbert" says Keiran with a furious face.

"Wish we could actually do that. But don't worry about me, guys. I've somehow kept Jace in the dark about me and Ryan still together. And in the meantime we need to retrieve the video from him." I say to them.

"How do you plan to do that though?" asks Lili.

"Yesterday, I met Alaric. He's Ryan's uncle and a good lawyer. He agreed to help us" I say.

"What did he say?" asks Keiran.

"He said that even after retrieving the video, I should press charges on Jace cuz he's invaded my privacy and also, he's assaulted me quite a couple of times. So it's enough to get him arrested for now" I tell them.

"And you're gonna get the video while he's in jail?" asks Lili.

"That's precisely what we're gonna do" I say to them.

"And what about the court trials? Evidence and stuff?" asks Keiran.

"Well that's where the problem arises" I say to her.

"What problem?" asks Lili.

"There's no specific evidence of what he's done to me" I say to them.

"That does make sense" she says.

"Are you sure there's nothing we can do to help?" Keiran asks me.

"You can be the witnesses" I say.

"Absolutely" she says.

"There's no solid evidence of the abuse except the video" I say to them, making them looking at me wide eyed.

"What does that mean?" asks Lili.

"Alaric suggested that it'd be really helpful if I let the video be played in the courtroom. He says if that happens, it'd be an easy win for us" I say to them.

"Well, tell him to shove his suggestion up his ass" yells Keiran.

"I know how that sounds, Keiran. But that'll probably be our last resort" I say.