Ch 17:That's my baby!

Recap:

We reach home and I begin to kiss her passionately on the lips while leaving marks around her neck.

I start to take off her top when we hear someone knocking at the door.

Piss off you wanker! I thought to myself.

End of recap

RYAN'S POV

"I swear if you don't stop me, I'll kill whoever's at the door" I tell her.

"And I'll kill you if you kill the one at the door" she glares at me.

"You know who's at the door?" I ask her, scrunching my eyebrows in confusion.

"Yup. That has to be my mother. Now get off me, Ry! I have to go." She says.

"Oh ok" I let her go." Wait, do you need me to hide?" I ask her.

"Why would I want that?" She asks.

"Lemme think...cuz it's your damn mom, 'brina!" I whisper yell at her.

"It's alright" she says with a smile.

She walks up to the door and opens it.

"Hey Mom! I missed you so bad" she says.

"I know, sweetie. I missed you too. Now let me in, would you?" her mom says laughing.

"And who might this young man be?" She asks looking at me.

Sabrina's mother😍

"Hello Ma'am, I'm Ryan Blackwood, Sabrina's friend" I say to her.

"Friend...I see. 'bri what's on your neck, sweetheart?" She asks 'brina.

Oh no.

"It's a silly mosquito bite I guess. It has to be." says 'brina.

"Is there a slight chance that the mosquito that you're talking about is this sweet boy right in front of me?" She asks amused.

"Um, well, Mom...how do I say this? It was way easier in my head" says Sabrina.

"I'll make it easier for you. You're dating him, aren't you?" her mother asks smiling.

"Um yeah, Mom" she says.

"I approve. He seems like a really sweet and gentle guy" says her mother.

Sweet and gentle... Ma'am, you wouldn't be saying that if you saw me eating her out.

"Yeah he is d-definitely sweet and... gentle" says Sabrina.

"So...how long have you guys been together?" She asks.

"It's been over a week" I tell her.

"Hang in there. It's been a week and I didn't know?" She glares at Sabrina.