Ch 20:He loved her for who she was.

RECAP:

"And that's exactly why you're gonna press charges on him. RIGHT NOW" I tell her.

"And how do I do that? I don't know anyone who could be of help" she tells me.

"I know someone who can help us and make him pay for his deeds" I say to her.

"And who's that, Ry?" She asks me.

END OF RECAP

RYAN'S POV

"It's my uncle, Alaric" I say to her.

"Ok...how can he help us out of this?" She asks me.

"He's a lawyer. And a pretty good one" I tell her.

"When are we meeting him?" She asks.

"I'll give him a call. I guess he'll be available in the evening" I tell her.

"You'll be with me, right?" asks 'brina.

"Off course I'll go with you. We'll talk to him together" I say to her with a smile.

"I-I know...I mean, W-Will you still be with me? After everything I've done and said to you?" She asks me as she tears up.

"Baby I'll never leave you, even when you push me away. Well, I sound incredibly toxic right now but it is what it is, right? I love you and I can't imagine what I'd be if I ever lost you" I say to her.

"Promise me you'll always come back to me, Ry, no matter what" she says.

"I promise, Buttercup" I say.

"I gotta go now" she says.

"Where to?" I ask.

"Work" she says, chuckling.

"I'll pick you up, ok?" I say to her.

"I'll be waiting" she says and as she leaves.

KEIRAN'S POV

"Will you go to prom with me?" asks a guy.

"Who the hell are you?" I ask.

"Woah. Chill babe. I was just saying that Prom's around the corner. Will you be my date to the same?" He asks.

"Firstly, hell no. And secondly, I have a boyfriend" I say to him, flashing a quick fake smile on my way out of school.

"By any chance, is Nicholas Scratch the boyfriend you're talking about?" He asks me with a smirk.

"Yes. If you know that already why'd you ask me to prom?" I ask in curiosity.

"Cuz he ain't interested in you anymore. I heard him say that to Harvey" he says.

"Oh Shut up, you jealous freak!" I yell at him.

"Keep that pretty little mouth shut baby" he says to me.

"Don't 'baby' me! And get out of my sight before I knee you in the balls" I say through gritted teeth.

"Calm your horses, lady! I'm leaving" he says.

"Wait. What's your name?" I ask him.

"Michael" he says.