Author's note

I just wanna thank you guys for all the love and support ♥️✨ My story "You and Me, forevermore" has been ranked at #607 amongst 72

I just wanna thank you guys for all the love and support ♥️✨ My story "You and Me, forevermore" has been ranked at #607 amongst 72.5k stories and it's really hard for me to believe that I've made it to the rankings. It's been a month since I started this story and I already have 500 reads. Thank you to each one of you for reading the story. And I also get that this story has a lot of silent readers who don't comment and vote as such.

I'd really appreciate if you'd do that. It shows that you're enjoying the story. Please comment your views and opinions. I really need those. Your feedback is all I wait for after each update.

A special shoutout to my friends who read the book:

AmritaSinha7 thank you so much for your love and support. The way you get excited after I let you in on what I'm planning to do next in the story is worth dying for.

Ani_1006 you're the cutest little munchkin ever. Thank you for always being there to hype me up every single time.

Anki_ta04 I'm glad you read my story and I remember you saying to me that it doesn't look like my first time writing a book. That was one hell of a compliment. Thank you.

@OendriDas6 thank you for loving each and every chapter and I love how you get restless after each cliffhanger.

MoniYadav5 though you're always late to the party...I love you for supporting me through this.

_givemeserotonin she's one of my new followers. And a Swiftie!!!!!!! And that's enough reason for me to love you 😂♥️

I'll be trying to update daily instead of 5 times a week from now onwards.

Love, Always ♥️