Introduction.

In a world where Vampires and humans coexist, and have been for hundreds of years. Vampires and humans have married and had hybrid babies and they have gone on to have hybrids and so on.

Hybrids need to feed on food and other hybrids' blood. A pure blood vampire needs blood that is at least 80% human, because vampires and humans have been mating for so long though it is hard to find someone who is even 80% vampire, but if there is they are usually sold to pure bloods for a very large amount of money.

It's also hard, basically rare, to find a human who is 100% human, because of all the intermarrying and having hybrid babies, but if there is a human who is 100% the vampires will harvest that humans blood, because it is the purest, and sweetest blood out there.

That is, until they found me the last 100% human.

me.

--------

A/N :
Hey guys!! This is the first time I'm publishing something on wattpad, so please be nice. There will be mentions of sexual assault and rape and violence. I will always warn you a at the beginning of each chapter if there is any triggering stuff. Keep in mind it's still a work in progress.

I'm deciding to post all the chapters at once but I will go through and add some authors notes at the end, adding my opinions to the chapters.

I will continue to edit my stories even after they are published and make them better! Please do not judge lmao. I really hope you like this book, it's not cliche at all, trust me.
- K <3