chapter 26

Victoria:
~12 months later~

I let out a deep long breath, giving myself a once over in the mirror. Today was the day. I was officially getting married and going to be Victoria Black and I couldn't be more excited.

I've waited a year for this day, I wanted to get married sooner but wedding planning is longer than I expected.

"Oh my god!" My mom exclaimed, covering her mouth. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you." I smiled, pulling her in for a hug.

My dress was mermaid style and hugged my figure. It was off the shoulders and was a slight off white color with lace detailing decorating it. The tail of the dress was long but it wasn't extremely long, it was perfect. There were originally no diamonds on it but I had Rose add in a few just to give the dress a little sparkle.

"Killian will drop dead when he sees you." Mira grinned, putting the long viel in my curled hair.

"He better." I joked.

"He'll want to rip it off of you." Becca smirked, snaking her arm around Mira.

Rose, Mira and Lily were my bridesmaids and Becca, Ryan and Mira's little brother were the groomsman and woman. Mira's brother, Ryan, was 20 and he lived in a different state but when he and Killian hung out for the first time they hit it off despite the six year age gap.

Mira was wearing a sexy black suit that fit her perfectly. It was unbuttoned and ended just above her hips. Her pants were high waisted and loose-fitting and she wore a tight fitting lace crop top that was also all black.

I chose my main colors as emerald green so Rose, Mira and Lily were both wearing dresses that were emerald. Their dresses were similar but definitely not the same. I didn't like the idea of all the bridesmaids wearing the same boring dress so I let them go and decide on their own dresses together as long as they were emerald. They were all satin dressed that were floor length, and both dresses had a slit going up the left leg. The only differences were that Mira's dress had a cute swoop neckline and Rose's dress was a heart neckline and it was off the shoulder. Lily's dress was strapless and it had a straight neckline, simple but cute which was exactly her style.

"Becca!" I exclaimed, pulling her in for a hug. "How are you? I haven't seen you in forever! Oh and by the way, I love the outfit."

Becca and I have gotten closer over the years, especially after her and Mira finally started dating.

"I've been busy." She laughed, "Being a queen is hard work."

Oh yeah, Becca became the new Queen of the Diliculum. Killian is no longer a full vampire and didn't want to be king anymore, so he stepped down to spend more time with me. Of course there were many people who opposed the idea of having a girl be in charge but Killian shut that down really quick.

Mira lived with Becca too, she visited me every month though and stayed for a few days. Becca changed Mira into a full vampire, yes you can be changed into a full vampire even if you aren't fully human.

"It's safe to say Killian is freaking out." Ryan grinned, walking in.

"Hey!" Mira exclaimed, smacking his arm. "What if one of us were naked?!"