3 🦋 BUTTERFLY

I'm lying trough my fucking teeth, because I already know this is pretty unforgettable

I'm lying trough my fucking teeth, because I already know this is pretty unforgettable. I also cannot get enough of her soft full lips. The ones kissing mine so beautifully and the ones braced around my tip.

Fuck this girl is a walking fantasy.

She gives me an approving look and at that I push into her wet entrance, burrowing my dick deep inside her and fuck I wasn't wrong, she's tight. As soon as I feel her stiffen around me I stop, but she nearly lightnings me to death with her eyes and so I continue, inching a little deeper before pulling away and pushing myself inside again. Her hands need comfort as they disappear into my hair, mine digging into the scrunched up bundle of silk around her hips. After a few deep and tormenting strokes I go faster, right until her heavy breaths become longing whimpers and I can only groan along. She's loud and fuck I love it. Same way I love how she tightens around my dick every time my lips tend to a patch of skin in her neck, throat, anywhere I can reach. Her hair suddenly swipes across my face and when I look up I notice her look back into the mirror behind her.

She's fucking driving me insane with this shit.

I curse at myself with an incomprehensible groan. It's so hard not to blow my load already as I watch her watch me fuck her. Relentless.

"You like to watch huh?" I smirk and I kiss her hard, lifting her up from the counter until her heels crash into the marble floor. An instant squeal leaves her when I flip her around the face herself, and I'm no longer filling her. "Enjoy the show." I mutter into her neck from behind and an instant whimper escapes her as my hand laces around her neck.

Fuck my hand looks even better around her throat than my tie.

Once again I need to hold it together as I look up through my eyelashes and adored the view while I continued to kiss the side of her neck from behind. Her silk dress is wrinkled and her nipple visibly hard under the fabric, my hand around her throat dangerous while her long hair disappears behind her shoulders. I'm not ready when her hand reached back and grabs my dick, stroking me harshly until I groan and sink my teeth into her flesh.

"Tease." I groan into her flustered skin and my hand joins hers stroking my hardness before guiding it to her entrance again. "Now watch yourself." I coax into her ear when my other hand leaves her throat and disappears between her legs. I stroke her from the front until she's under my mercy again, moaning and whimpering her eyes shut. The second she closes them I push myself inside, her folds taking me like she was designed for me only.

"Fuck me dirtier." She suddenly begs and with a smirk I push her hips into the counter sink and bend her forward. "Fuck, like that!" She moans loudly, while I'm slamming myself into her from behind. I would say this was purely erotic, but it wasn't. This is the kind of sex you never want to end. You keep coming back to over and over. You get addicted to within the first second.

It's lethal.

It's pure.

It's messy.

Because sex like this... It's definitely going to involve feelings at some point.