17 🦋 FOR DUMMIES

Late afternoon practice was as brutal as ever!

Which is why I am in need of a straight caffeine shot into my veins, if I don't want to fall asleep right where I am standing.

Current location, the coffee place next to the rink.

They make some mean Espresso and the food is just... I was gonna say better than sex, but sex with Sophia...

Yeah, nothing can top that.

Not even...

"Butterfly?" I mutter to myself while waiting in line and the corner of my eye catches a glimpse of her. Or at least someone who looks like her.

Oh fuck, it is definitely her...

Hot as ever...

"What the hell is she doing?" I keep muttering to myself as I watch her face peek up from behind a book, but she's definitely not reading. Not with her earphones in and her face all concentrated and excited at the same time. Sometimes she frowns and sometimes her delicious mouth falls open in awe.

Is she?

"What can I get you?" The girl behind the counter calls out for me and for a second I doubt if I even want to take my eyes off Sophia. "Hello?"

Ah well, I don't have a choice.

My lazy gaze darts to the barista who flicks a brow at me. "Can I get you anything?"

"Espresso and a cappuccino." I murmur dryly, flicking a brow back at her.

Yet, my frown quickly fades into an excited smirk while I walk up to Sophia's table as soon as I'm done paying. I'm sure she hasn't noticed me...

Yet.

She's way too focused on her screen to see me from afar, and even up close she doesn't look up. I can't help, but chuckle at the sight, her thick sleek hair tucked behind one ear, her perfect brows frowning then relaxing, her brownish almost green eyes dashing all over her book or her phone she's hiding behind it.

If I was my name was Leonardo I would paint her right here right now.

Her teeth sink into her bottom lip, while her eyes go wide, and I can't handle not being near her anymore. 

With a grin across my face I slide into the chair next to her and snag an earbuds from her ear.

"Jesus Ezra!" She squeals when she realizes it's me.

Damn bad conscious much! 

"Did I just catch you watching porn!" I laugh loudly even when I have no clue what she's watching.

Her face looks shocked as her jaw falls again. "Talk any louder and I'll choke you!" She snaps at me while her hand swats into my puffer jacket and she looks around to see if anyone heard.