19 🦋 PDA

"Bro I swear if he makes a move on her Sunday after the game, I'm gonna lose my shit

"Bro I swear if he makes a move on her Sunday after the game, I'm gonna lose my shit." I tell Rémy while I'm under the hood of a car and he's casually leaning against the side of it, trying to endure my whiny mood. 

"That desperate huh." He throws a cloth at me and I'm not even fazed by it, my head surely going over all possible and dreadfull scenarios.

That ballet dude, he could just be nice, but I bet on it, he isn't just being nice.

Have you seen Sophia?

She's hot as fuck, cute, personality on fire, just the way I like it, everything like that and more... And the kid probably has eyes.

Nope, he's definitely not being a good Samaritan and offering to be My Sophia's partner for nada in return. 

My...

Jeez, I should stop that.

"Ez?" Rémy scrapes his throat, and I didn't even realize I was sliding into a dangerous pit of thoughts... And feels too.

"It's just." I shrug as I crawl from under the hood, wiping my hands on the cloth he just threw. "I maybe thought that when we agreed to do this hook up thing... Whatever that means." I take a disappointing breath. "We agreed to exclusively hook up, you know."

"Exclusively?" My little brother drops a giggle. "Damn, what has gotten into you?"

"I've gotten into Sophia, that's the problem." I sigh again while leaning against the car too, raking a dirty hand through my hair. "Now I don't want anything else." I shake my head, my own words scaring the living shit out if me. "Ugh, Listen to me. I sound so fucking pathetic, Ezra of a month ago would smack my teeth out for saying this out loud. Exclusively hook up, ew."

"Hey, it's not a bad thing though." My brother gives me a good punch on the arm.

Little shit!

What was that good for!

"You're finally being the simp you were meant to be." He laughs, no he taunts me with it and he can expect all the backlash of it when I take his head into a wrestle lock.

"What was that, eh?" I laugh while he's squirming to get out of my grip. "Simp? Me? You better take that back or you're about to see stars baby brother. You grew out of your chicken legs and wings but I'm still stronger." I squeeze him a little and he's hanging on for dear life.

"Yeah!" He taps my leg. "Fine!" He wheezes. "I take it back."

I smirk at him while I let go and he starts to brush it off.

"Just wait a few years. Once I'm hitting that Harvard gym I'll come back and take that well-deserved revenge." He point his two fingers at me in a menacing way, yet it's hardly threatening with that grin spreading across his baby face. "Let's not side track here. Sophia. You like her?"