14 🦋 CONFESSION

I'm gonna have to control myself, because the second she touches me I'm going to explode

I have been thinking about this, fantasizing about it so hard, I probably embarrassed my own brain with it. I just couldn't help it... She has invaded my mind and I hope she's never going to leave.

It's pathetic.

I know!

I watch her drive by and I bet she's parking her car in the street ahead, just so Levi and Jules don't find out she's here, or ever was. Which is why I'm waiting at the front porch steps, so I can sneak her in, like I'm living at my mom's again.

Well, a normal kid would have said that.

Fact is, my mom never cared.

She would have been too drunk or high to notice me sneaking a girl inside. Then again, I never brought a single girl home. I was too embarrassed of the situation to ever risk them getting a different opinion on me. Not even Emily. I always stayed at her place, and to be honest, that was kind of a moment of peace for me too. A nightmare too, because I would have to leave Remy alone in his room. Most of the time I made sure he could stay over at a friend's house too or I'd feel too guilty to enjoy my time with my girlfriend.

"You want to keep this quiet huh?" I smirk when she walks up to the house and I get up from the steps, the view stunning, and that not even exaggerated. That ballet outfit, will always be my favorite from now on.

So damn cute.

"As quiet as possible." She chuckles silently. "Your friends don't need to know I'm here. They spread gossip faster than the average teenage girl."

"Or the average jock spreads an STD." I snort, but then realize that implies me too, and I frown. "Don't worry. I'm clean. I'm a smart jock." I grab her hand while opening the door. None of the boys' cars were here, but you can never be too careful. "And true, if my friends find out, your friends will know within seconds. My bro Lee is crushing hard on Grace."

"As if I hadn't noticed, and pretty sure Luna's already writing out wedding invitations for us. What a waste of time." Her laugh is such music to my ears as I guide her upstairs, my thumb comforting her with soft rubbing motions.

"Tell me about it. Now get your ass inside my room gorgeous." I wink at her while shoving the door open. I expect her to fly at me, kiss me, her hands all over me, but I guess she's taking this slow. It's kind of nice and refreshing. Exciting too, because she's building up the damn pressure until I can't take it anymore.

I'm gonna be begging her at some point, I'm sure.

"So, movie?" I suggest, but before I can grab my laptop she's letting herself fall back into my dark maroon sheets.

Weird color, I know.

I'm not a superstitious bitch, but call it a lucky charm anyways.

It's the same color as our team. Maroon and gold. Only what's gold is what happens underneath those sheets.