25 🦋 YOU PLAYED ME?

"How's Rémy doing?" Luna nearly startled me to death as she jumps into the couch as if it's a damn bouncing house

"How's Rémy doing?" Luna nearly startled me to death as she jumps into the couch as if it's a damn bouncing house. This is not a playground though, far from it. The basement is far less colourful, as Levi intended it to be our dainty man cave.

"Dammit Lullaby! You made me miss my shot!" I grumble when her crazy encounter with the couch makes my pool cue slip past the ball, and of course this makes Jules chuckle.

The traitor.

"I get you love your boyfriend and you're cute and adorable, truly. It makes me want to throw up and all, but that doesn't mean you can ruin my game." I say with a smirk. "Scared Juju here can't win a game of pool on his own?"

"I'm not here to distract." Luna scrunches her nose at me. "Although if I was, it's either working or you suck at playing pool."

"He sucks." Jules adds and hides behind his cue.

"Ah it's like this huh, ganging up on me?"  I nod toward the leather couch, now filled with a blonde firecracker. "I'm seriously third wheeling right now." I shake my head while I watch Jules take a shot at the eight ball.

He misses.

Ha!

"Not for long, this three wheeler is gonna be a fourwheeldrive soon." Luna chirps across the room.

I perk my head up, confused yet hopeful. "Meaning?"

"Meaning Sophia just texted she's on her way."  I look at her and the smirk across her face is impeccable.

That's an evil smirk, yet I like the reason behind it.

She's coming, and she told Luna? She doesn't mind everyone knowing?

Well that's... new?

Nah better. It's some real Neil Armstrong leap for human kind type of shit.

I haven't seen her since Monday, that's uhm four days, yes I admit it, I'm counting, and that's a first. Four days and way too long by the way. I have heard her, through text, very nice and naughty kind of texts. But what I enjoyed the most was calling her to hear about her day, her voice... and her trying to have me spill about mine. It's something ordinary, yet ordinarily extraordinary. Also that Nicholas Sparks movie? We ended up watching it while FaceTiming. I did blame my tears on the onions under my bed, which of course she didn't believe.

"Look Lu, he's drooling." Jules laughs while I aimlessly stare at the pool ball, waiting to make a shot, yet my head is somewhere else, or better with someone else.

"Eh?" My head shoots up and I meet the smug look on his face. "No I'm not!" I protest, taking the shot and nailing it.

Of course.

"Ha! Take that Juju, who suck now!?" I cheer while pausing and wiggling my brows at him.

"Sophia." Jules chuckles and Luna joins.