11 🦋 ENOUGH

He's so on to me

He's so on to me.

Little brat.

"You really gave her your car?" Rémy clearly disapproves as he shakes his head with a frown. He's looking down on me while I'm practically bend over into the hood of Sophia's mini cooper. Fun fact Luna drives the exact same one. Bet they got a good deal together. Or at least I hope so, or that would really be ridiculous. "Your Shelby?" He presses and I just nod.

"Yes Mills, my Shelby."

"Damn." He clears his throat and I can almost feel what he's about to say next. Probably something with dick and suck in it. "She must really suck some dick to get you to do that."

See, called it. It's just a typical Miller thing to say.

"I should smack you in the back of the head for saying shit like that, but you could have easily pulled that straight from my repertoire." I lightly laugh before returning the frown to him. "But no. She hasn't." Something like that, but not entirely... She for sure already has me by my dick though. I would even beg for that girl and Miller boys in hockey jerseys really don't have to.

"Then why! Why! Give her the black beauty!" He dramatically gestures. "You won't even let me drive it."

"That's because I don't trust your heavy foot Rémy." I sigh while fiddling with some valve near the engine. "If I let you drive her you would crash before you reach the end of the street. Not worth the risk." I cock a brow at him and I don't detect any lies, his face way too amused.

"Yeah. Probably." My little brother is good at rolling his eyes at me and now isn't an exception. "Still. Why her though?" He softly nudges me with a smug look on his face. "You like her don't you." He jams his fingers between my ribs and I almost hit my head on the hood.

"No. No I don't."

"Uhu, Butterfly." The little bastard is wiggling his brows at me and I should not let my baby bother get to me like that.

Nah-ah.

"What does that one mean huh?" He says before I can do or say anything else.

I chuckle at the nickname. "It's a cute tat at the back of her neck." It was the most delicate thing I noticed while I was not so delicately screwing her. Of course Rémy's instantly reading my mind.

"Oh shit. From behind? Really?" His eyes can't go any wider, I'm sure.

"Shut up!" I laugh while playfully pushing him away from me. "It's none of your business."

"It is! I almost made a move on her."

"Almost? Pretty sure you were doing everything in your power to get her number. What was that about going on a date?"

"None of your business." The smirk on his face is impeccable. He so pulled all of his game for her. "Seriously though she's cute."

"Usually she's less bubblegum cute, more smoke show." Today she looked kind of innocently hot though.