9 🦋 MILLER BOYS

Fuck my life!

Fuck my life!

"Ah! Really! Out of all the times you can go on, you go on now! You stupid thing!" I yell at the little lamp on my dashboard that's annoying me, blinding me with it's silly flicker and definitely telling me I need to find a garage. 

I'm gonna be so fucking late to practice!

Today of all days!

Ah! Why!

Today is the day we're getting the new choreography with our partners, we have three practices to get it right before they select who's getting the lead in this big showcase. Lots of Broadway and ballet company executives come to watch every year and this is my last chance to get selected. My partner Ryan is a total ass and he's gonna give me his evil look the second I walk in two seconds late.

That look?

Worse than mine.

He's a total bully, and my unpleasant ballet partner.

Fucking fantastic!

I can't believe I'm stepping into a testosterone infused mechanic shop looking like this! Black converse, tight bun stuffed with bobby-pins that's giving me a free facelift, black backless leotard, tights, a see-through black skirt. You get the gist. I look twelve. Good thing my boobs give away I'm not, or they would ask for my driver's license, or have doubts I can pay for any repairs.  

I pray to god that the cold breeze isn't going to revive my nipples because I'm braless and this leotard isn't going to stop the nipple hazard!

Fuck this! I'm not going to take the risk!

I quickly grab an oversized gray hoodie from the back seat and zip it up on my way inside the garage.

Loud music is blasting through the place and a sudden alarm scares me shitless. Luckily It doesn't take long for someone to pop up from behind a car.

I press my lips to hide a sudden smile. The guy looks young, and he's a total hot shot. I don't know why I'm taken aback, maybe because I was expecting an old crusty biker guy instead of this... Fine masterpiece.

Of course he has a perfect smile too...

"Hey, can I help you with something?" He grins while he approaches, and I watch his eyes rake over me from head to toe. Oh he's really taking his time to do so too.

"Uhm." He totally looks like he's about to drool. You know what, I don't mind. I'm worth all the slobber he's willing to give. "Yeah, actually my car needs to be fixed."

Great.

That's about the dumbest thing I could have said. 

"Ah really?" He throws me a charming grin and I notice the unique color of his eyes. Two to be exact. Brown and blue. Damn... That's. I don't even have a word for it.