New Life

When I arrived in Lihua Village, it was time to finish eating. The educated youths ate their first meal in the countryside at the village party secretary.

  The party secretary of Lihua Village, Liu Mancang, is fifty years old. He is a very dignified old man. The party secretary's wife, Wang Ailan, is hospitable. The dinner for the educated youths today included braised roe deer, flying dragon soup, black fish, pork and cabbage stewed vermicelli. Wang Ailan is not stingy, she has plenty of weight.

  After the dinner is done, the party secretary greeted the educated youths to eat, "Little comrades, you are welcome to have a meal. Don't be polite, you have enough. When the dinner is over, let my son send you to the educated youths place."

  One of the boys named Xu Yan is 21 years old and has been working for several years.

  But his brother is going to the countryside after graduation this year, so he is not very favored at home. His mother asked his brother to take up his job, and he came to the countryside.

  The eldest among this group of educated youths has several years of work experience, so he became the voice of his own responsibility.

  "Thank you Secretary Liu, then we will cause you trouble."

  "It's okay, let's drink some wine?"

  Several boys started to drink, Xu Yan and the party secretary kept talking, inquiring about the customs and traditions of Lihua Village, and trying to avoid offending the locals in the future. Talk to the party secretary about the city. He used to work in a machinery factory and chatted with the village chief.

  "You first go to the educated youth point to relocate the newly built house this year. You can still live in the big house for boys. For girls, there is a room for three people, and one for two. There is a person who wants to live in a small house next door. That house was not big enough to put tools in the past. It is an old house in the past. The condition is that it is not as good as the new house. You can discuss which one to live in."

  At first I wanted to live alone, but when I heard that it was an old house or the conditions of the tools were not good, I didn't want to live anymore.

  Li Weihong thought for a while and said, "I like lively activities. If we live together, we can communicate with each other, learn together and make progress together."

  Zhang Ying immediately followed and said, "We are both old classmates and we should have a caregiver when we live together."

  Although Chen Dan and Liu Pingxia are not in the same place, neither of them wants to live with Zhang Xia. Chen Dan immediately said to Liu Pingxia, "Then let's live in that double room together."

  Zhang Xia saw that there were only three rooms and the old house, and Li Mo and Li Weihong belonged to the same place. She said to Li Mo, "Li Mo, I'm relatively timid and dare not live alone. Why don't you live in a single room?"

  Although Li Mo really wanted to live alone, he couldn't easily agree, otherwise he would be considered a bully. She thought about it for a while and said with a little embarrassment, "I actually like lively, or else you live in a single room?"

  Of course Zhang Xia is not happy, she is also softer at the moment, knowing that she needs to lower her attitude when asking for help. "Li Mo, you see if you live in a single room and we live next to each other. If you want to have fun, come to us and go to sleep at night. I can't help but I'm really scared."

  Li Mo pretended to think for a long time before saying, "Well, then I will live in a single room."

  In this way, the housing is set.

  The branch secretary's son Liu Ming is 30 years old this year, and he married Zhao Xiaohua and gave birth to three sons and a daughter.

  After dinner, Liu Ming sent them to the educated youth point. "You live today, and tomorrow I will get some rations from the team. When you have a centimeter in the next year, you will deduct it from it. Now it's winter and there is nothing to do, you just follow the old man. A group of educated youths are familiar with our village. We will notify you of the educated youth if something happens."

  "Thank you Uncle Liu, then you go slowly."

  Then they went back to their houses.

  Li Mo got up early the next morning and briefly returned to the room last night.

  On the whole it was not too bad, it was just an ordinary farmhouse. Li Mo simply cleaned it and fell asleep.

  No one has lived in this room before. It needs to be repaired a bit, and then buy some newspaper to paste the wall. So early in the morning, she took a sea soul shirt, a pair of rubber shoes, and a bag of brown sugar to the secretary's house.

  Wang Ailan was cleaning the yard, and stopped when Li Mo came. "Girl, come in and sit down, have you had breakfast?" He said, leading Li Mo into the room.

  "Hello Granny Wang, I'm sorry to disturb you."

  "Come on, girl, have a cup of tea. What's the matter with you, I'll leave it for breakfast later."

  "Grandma Wang, I just came to Lihua Village, and I don't understand anything, thanks to your care. These are some of the things I brought from Shanghai, and I bought them in Huai's old factory. I just wanted to send you some. Don't dislike it."

  "You kid come here and bring anything, take it back and take it back. It's not easy for you to come to the countryside to jump in the queue."

  "Grandma Wang, I thought that coming to jump in the queue would not be good for shopping in town, so I bought it from home and brought it with me. Only after I came, I found that there was too much, so please help. Besides, I will pay for it today. I really want to trouble you, Grandma Wang. You know the little house I live in, the old house that no one has lived in, I want to ask your Uncle Liu to help me repair it. I click here for the salary, you see Is it ok?"

  When Wang Ailan heard that it was a Shanghai product, she was also very excited. It happened that her eldest grandson also had a partner, and this thing was decent as a gift to the woman. But it's not a problem to take things from a little girl like this. Then I heard that if you want to repair the house, then Cheng will repair the house if he takes the things from others.

  "It stands to reason that grandma, I shouldn't take your things, but my grandson found a city partner. I didn't look very much on the villagers, so I wanted to use you as a Shanghainese to support the market. . Don't worry about this house. Uncle Liu is responsible for fixing it for you, so you don't have to say anything about wages. You girl is also sincere, and you will come to my house if there is nothing to do. Your uncle often hunts roe deer on the mountain and eats meat."

  "That's fine, listen to you, Grandma Wang. This is the person in the city of Liu Xiaoge, I have a new red scarf surplus, you can let Liu Xiaoge have it, give it to him. Then I will be cheeky to rub meat in the future?"

  Wang Ailan listened to her. There is no way that red gauze scarves are expensive and scarce. Few people can buy them in this small place. She took advantage of this, and in the future, she would take care of the girl more and subsidize her. "This is a big advantage for you, my girl. If this is done, it will count as a matchmaker's red envelope for you."

  "Grandma Wang, you make me laugh, I'm the one who took advantage."

  "You can have breakfast here, your grandpa Liu and the others will be back soon, and they just happened to tell them to fix the house for you today."

  Li Mo thought about it for a while. It's just such a relationship that makes people close, so he agreed.

  Grandma Wang's eldest daughter-in-law came out with breakfast and was very satisfied with what Li Mo had brought. The parents-in-law are not willing to accept other people's things, so if she tells her that this is all done by others, it will take a little hard work.