Country Night Road

When Li Mo arrived at Zhenkou, Chen Dan and the others had already arrived. "You are all here, I thought you would be late."

  Wang Ailan was afraid that Li Mo was embarrassed, and said, "We have just arrived, and it's not too early now. Let's go quickly."

  Li Mo quickly shared some heavy loads with Chen Dan and Wu Pingxia, and the group of eight rushed back. When I went out in the dark in the morning, everyone was thinking about what to buy and was not in the mood to chat.

  On the return journey, the sun has not yet set, and with a basket full of goods, everyone is contented to rush back and feel in a mood to chat.

  Wang Ailan wanted to take care of Li Mo, so she introduced those women to her. After all, it is not known how long a girl will live in the countryside. It is necessary to have a good relationship with these women. The countryside is the world of these working women.

  Li Mo knew that Wang Ailan was helping herself, so she made a lot of gestures and recognized this group of women.

  Two of them are Wang Ailan's wives, one is the wife of Secretary Zhang in the village, and the other is Wang Ailan's neighbor, the wife of the village accountant.

  These are all spoken in the village, especially Director Zhang's wife, who is also the village head of women.

Li Mo thought for a while, took out the package of white noodles and pork buns and said to them, "You have not eaten dinner yet. I just passed by the state-owned restaurant and bought ten buns, just so we can eat them on the way." Chen Dan and Wu Pingxia eat.

  This group of grandma and aunts also refused to take advantage of her. "This white bread is old and expensive, son, take it back and eat it yourself."

  "Grandma Wang, I bought this and we rushed to eat it. I can't finish it even if I take it back. How many of you can help me share it, okay?"

  Wang Ailan heard the song and knew her grace, and she also said in her heart that this child would be a human being, and that she was more effective than saying a few nice words by herself.

  Help me, "Don't be embarrassed since the child bought it, let's give her something good in the future."

  The others agreed upon hearing Wang Ailan's words. Seeing that Wang Ailan helped this child, it should be a good one.

  Moreover, this child is indeed a human being. It is really rare to be able to care about the hunger and fullness of their group of rural old ladies these days, and to buy them fine grains.

  "Let's eat that way, Momo, you will come to my house in two days. I still have a lot of mountain products for you to decorate."

  Several wives all sent out invitations, and Li Mo responded in cooperation. And she really wants to collect some mountain products and send them to her home. The mountain products that are not a big deal here can no longer be in demand in Shanghai.

  The remaining four buns, Li Mo, divided Chen Dan and the others into two, but they refused to take it. This bun is expensive. Li Mo and the old ladies have a good relationship and give it to her. What about giving her two meals.

  "Let's eat, I bought it for both of you, and I have two left." Li Mo forced it to Chen Dan and went back to chat with Wang Ailan and the others.

  "Aunty, how much do you have leftovers?"

  "Why, you're afraid of eating up mine?"

  "That's it. I plan to buy some mountain products and send it to my home. The materials in Shanghai are scarce and the supply is insufficient. I just came here. I have rich products and I want to mail to my parents. Who of you has surplus? Can it be transferred to me?"

  The old ladies said, "This guy is worthless. There are a lot of picks on the Qiuli Mountain, and no money is needed."

  "This won't work, or if it is two cents more expensive according to the purchase station price, I will take a few of you. If it doesn't work, then I don't want it." Li Mo also didn't want to take advantage. As the saying goes, a loss is a blessing. Besides, she doesn't suffer.

  "You kid said to take advantage of us, but you are not willing to take advantage of us. We can still expect you to bring us goods from Shanghai. "

  From this perspective, the problem is different. For Li Mo, the price of the goods received here is a dime per catty. I don't know how much it doubles when I bring it to Shanghai. The black market is even more expensive.

  For these wives, this is the cheap thing that is picked up on the mountain, and it is not worth a lot of money to sell to the supply and marketing cooperative. The child Li Mo takes care of them is two points higher than the supply and marketing cooperative.

  "Look at what you said, one yard goes to one yard. It's easy for me to bring something. I will go to some of your homes to pick up the mountain products tomorrow, and send them to my home. It's just that you will see what you want. Let my family send it over."

  Speaking of Shanghai goods wives were all excited, and began to discuss what to buy to marry a daughter and a wife.

  It's dark as we chat, and the starry sky at this time is exceptionally beautiful. You can see the road in the moonlight, so I slowly arrived in the village.

  In the end, there were only three educated youths and Wang Ailan left, and Li Mo gave the remaining two buns to Li Ailan. "Grandma Wang's two buns are for the children, you take it home. "

  Wang Ailan looked at the two remaining buns and refused. "Why didn't you eat it yourself? You have divided so much. You can't not eat it all by yourself."

  Li Mo smiled and said, "Let's tell you the truth. I went to a state-owned restaurant to eat when I was walking around the city alone. Could you please take me to a few grandma and aunts' homes."

  Seeing that I couldn't push Wang Ailan, I took it, "Don't buy it next time. How can you kid spend money like this? Go back and rest tomorrow. Come to my house for breakfast. "

  Li Mo promised, "Okay, I'll go by early in the morning."

  After Wang Ailan came home, everyone in the family was waiting for her on the main room Kang. When she saw her back, several daughter-in-laws immediately prepared to cook for her. She hurriedly stopped.

  "Don't be busy, Li Mo's child bought a big meat bun for each of us. She also bought one for Gou Dan and Shuan, the eldest daughter-in-law. Wife, take it to the kitchen and heat it for the children tomorrow morning. "

  Zhou Chun immediately took the buns and went to the kitchen with joy, thinking that Li Mo was really generous.

  On the other side, Li Mo and the others also arrived at the educated youth spot. At this time, it was cold and everyone had been on the bed early. Li Mo went to Chen Dan's room and settled today's account.

  "Li Mo, you gave me fifty yuan and 20 industrial coupons today. It cost 10 yuan plus 15 industrial coupons to buy the stove. Today, Pingxia and I bought a basin, a salt jar, and an oil. The pot and a stack of dishes cost a total of nine yuan, and the spread is three yuan per person. You can check it with you for thirty-seven yuan and five industrial coupons."

  "Yes, let's go to boil water and wash, I'm so tired today. Go to bed early."