Matchmaking

Recently, an educated youth has made a major event. The famous Wang Matchmaker from Shili 8 Village has come to the educated youth. The purpose is to tell Lu Ping about coal.

  Lu Ping's reputation among the villagers is very good, and the villagers have long wanted to draw him to their daughters.

  On the one hand, Lu Ping didn't want to get married in the countryside when he was young, so he would completely lose the opportunity to return to the city.

  On the other hand, the fellow villagers think that the educated youth are from the city, and they are afraid that he will look down on country girls.

  This time the matchmaker said about the captain's affairs, Zhang Fangfang, the daughter of the secretary of Zhang Pai Village next door, is a high school graduate and has a very beautiful face. I heard that I will be recommended to go to the Workers', Peasants and Soldiers University in the coming year.

  It was also an accident that she knew Lu Ping. Once she met Lu Ping when she was shopping in a town supply and marketing agency. She liked it at first sight, because it was a stranger and she didn't dare to talk.

  On the way back to the village, she twisted her foot and sat on the side of the road to see if anyone from the village passed by. At this time, Lu Ping passed by, and after asking the question clearly, he helped her carry a basket, let a female educated youth mix her, and sent her back to Zhang Pai Village.

  She also inquired about Lu Ping's information along the way. After Lu Ping left, she told her parents that she liked Lu Ping.

  Secretary Zhang and his wife are loving to their daughter, just such a young girl, she seldom let her work on weekdays, and she can do whatever good things there are.

  I heard that my daughter likes educated youth, Secretary Zhang originally disagreed. The sentiment of the educated youth in their village is not very good. It doesn't matter if they don't know how to work and they like to be lazy. Since then, the village has been disturbed by all kinds of big and small things.

  However, Secretary Zhang still didn't want to disappoint his daughter, and discussed with Mrs. Zhang. Mrs. Zhang's aunt married in Lihua Village, and she decided to visit her aunt's house to find out. If this Lu Ping is a good person, they don't think he can't earn centimeters from work, and the more powerful family members can subsidize his daughters.

  Just do it, Mrs. Zhang went to Aunt's house in Lihua Village the next day, and first asked her aunt's evaluation of Lu Ping. The news was pretty good, but she still asked her aunt and a few cousins ​​to take a closer look.

  Mrs. Zhang didn't dare to care about the life of her daughters in the family, and she didn't allow her to reveal her intention to get married. She only said that someone asked her to inquire.

  Two weeks later, Mrs. Zhang's cousin went to Zhang Pai Village to send messages to Mrs. Zhang. Mrs. Zhang thought about it and went to his aunt's house with his cousin. You have to tell your aunt's family that you want to get married with Lu Ping. If you don't make it clear now, you must be upset when your aunt's knows about it from others, and you have to make peace with your aunt's family.

  She went to her aunt's house and immediately explained to her aunts and cousins, "At first, we thought that educated youths were not so good and didn't plan to get married, but we wanted to inquire about the girl who liked it and let the girl give up, so I didn't talk about it. My in-laws are doing it now. I don't know yet, I have to go back and persuade them. Then I have to ask a matchmaker to come to the door and I have to help my aunt and a few sister-in-laws."