Going Back

Li Mo went out with a group of cousins ​​after dinner. Several adults in the family chatted about life at home.

  After staying at my grandmother's house for two days before returning home, the workers also started to work.

  Li Mo didn't want to go back, and stayed at grandma's house again. Go out and change clothes when you are okay.

  One day, I met an old woman selling a house. She watched for a while. This old woman didn't need money but only food. Li Mo wants to see the house, and if it suits, she wants to buy it.

  She walked over after everyone had left, and the old woman said, "Three hundred catties of coarse grains, no money."

  Three hundred catties of coarse grain Li Mo didn't have that much, and she ate all the food that was distributed in the village.

  "Either fine grain?"

  The old woman looked up at her, and after a while she said, "I want one hundred and fifty catties for fine grain."

  Li Mo thought for a while, she had the grain but couldn't make it like this. "The old woman's coarse grains and fine grains are three to one."

  "Then you trade whole grains."

  Li Mo wanted to look at the house first and discuss the price when he was satisfied. So he said to the old woman, "May I go and see the room first?"

  "You come with me."

  Li Mo saw a small bungalow with complete furnishings and it looked quite old. This is not easy to handle. This mother-in-law doesn't know if she has a real estate certificate, it has to be her own business.

  "Old woman, do you have a real estate certificate?"

  The old woman gave her a formal look: "This is a reward from the state to my husband. I have no children in my life. My husband has passed away. Many people have thought of it. I just sold it. I don't want those white-eyed wolves to get it. My stuff."

  Li Mo felt sympathy for the old lady: "Do you still have a place to live when the house is sold?"

  The old lady was afraid that Li Mo would not buy it, and said quickly: "Yes, there is still a small house enough for me to live in."

  Li Mo asked again: "Can this house be transferred?"

  "Yes. The old woman saw that Li Mo was interested in those furniture and said to her: "Girl, if you want my furniture, I will sell you too. "

  This time Li Mo was really excited, and asked quickly: "How much food do you want in total."

  "Four hundred catties of coarse grains, if you give me fine grains, give me two hundred and fifty catties."

  "Can I give you part of the coarse and fine grains?"

  The old woman thought for a while and said: "Two hundred catties of coarse grains, one hundred catties of fine grains."

  There is a bag of sweet potatoes in Li Mo's space, which she secretly keeps a little bit every day at the educated youth spot. It was only one hundred and fifty catties at most, and she had to go to the black market to change points.

  "Then where can I give you food then?"

  The old woman was also very hesitant to know where to put it. This house is going to be sold, but the small house is not safe.

  "Mother-in-law, let me talk about a way. You can see if it works. I won't live here for the time being after we transfer the house. You keep a key. I will give you some food and put it in this western-style building. You can come when you need it. Waiting for a few months, your food is almost finished, and I will send you the package."