Seize the Opportunity

After returning to the dormitory, Jiang Wen quickly asked Li Mo: "Li Mo, please tell me about you."

  Li Tian said: "Jiang Wen, wait a minute, Li Mo doesn't know about the person in charge of our dormitory."

  Jiang Wen quickly said: "Li Mo, we all voted for Sister Feng as the person in charge, how about you?"

  Li Mo felt that Feng Chun was a good person in charge, and she agreed, "I have no objection to Feng Sister being the person in charge."

  "Then say that, Sister Feng will be the person in charge of our dormitory from now on. By the way, Li Mo also poured you a pot when we opened the water in the afternoon."

  Li Mo really didn't notice the use of boiling water. Fortunately, they helped to pour it.

  "Thank you, I will help you fetch water in the future."

  "It's not a problem, Li Mo, please tell me about you."

  The four people chatted while soaking their feet, each talking about their own affairs. Li Mo also briefly talked about his own experience.

  Li Tian said enviously: "Li Mo, your husband used to be a military officer, but he was discharged for you. I will find someone like this in the future. It's good for my wife."

  Li Mo smiled and said: "It's not for me. My in-laws wanted him to retire. Later, I gave birth to two more children, and he also felt that he should return."

  Jiang Wen interrupted and said: "It's great, but I think your husband is not very old. I always thought that the officers or officials were all middle-aged."

  "He is 30 years old this year, lucky enough to be admitted to the military academy in 65 years, and then stayed in the army."

  Li Tian said: "You both are great, you are the champion in our province, I remember it was Li Mo who took the test of 430. How did you review it."

  "It's just a fluke. I used to go to the countryside to jump in the queue before getting married. I communicated with my husband by writing letters. When I was fine, I wrote some questions for him to answer, and he would give me the answers in detail. I remembered more when I came and went. "

  Feng Chun smiled and said, "You are really unusual, Li Mo, how old are you this year?"

  "22 years old, I went to the countryside to jump in the queue when I was 15 years old."

 Feng Chun suggested: "Then you are the second child in our dormitory, or we will call each other sisters in the future, so close. In ancient times, there were three marriages in Taoyuan, but now there are four Jinlan in the dormitory."

  Jiang Wen and Li Tian both agreed excitedly, and Li Mo also nodded. It takes four years to live together intimately, and it is best to live together like family members.

  "Then I am the boss, Li Mo, you are the second child, Jiang Wen is the third child, and Li Tian you are the youngest."

  The three replied together: "Yes."

  After Li Mo went to study early the next morning, he found Gu Changlin and his two children outside the window.

  Li Mo got up and said to his roommate: "Sister Feng, you should go to the cafeteria first. My husband has brought the children."

  "Why don't we help you make breakfast, or it will be gone after a while."

  Li Mo took out the food stamps and money from his pocket and handed them to Feng Chunbian and said, "Sister Chun bought me a portion for three people. They must have come over when they get to bed together."