Grandma Li's Eccentricity

The New Year's Eve family had a beautiful New Year's Eve dinner, and the family slept here at twelve o'clock.

  Xia Mei and Zheng Ying got up early in the morning of the first day of the new year and made breakfast. After breakfast, everyone was going to the countryside.

  Li Ru will not go, her husband is here to take care of her.

  The group of them carried the same courtesy to each individual, greeted the villagers generously in the village, and deliberately detoured a few more places.

  "Zhongguo is back for the New Year?"

  "Second aunt, I will bring the juniors at home back to see my grandma and buy them something."

  "Yo Zhongguo, how can you give such things to your parents?"

  "Yes, uncle, I am busy working all year round. We can't take care of the old couple. We can only give more money to buy more things and do my filial piety."

  "You are a good boy, filial piety."

  After walking around the village so that everyone knows, the family went back.

  When I went back, Li's family was eating. People in the village generally ate late. They ate one more meal at nine o'clock and waited for another one at five o'clock.

  As soon as Li Zhongguo entered the door, he called his parents first, and then greeted several brothers and brothers.

  Old lady Li responded without raising her head while eating. Old man Li looked at them and said, "I'm back? Sit down." She lowered her head to eat.

  No one in the family asked them if they had eaten, no one asked if they were cold, or if they drank water, and no one even said a word. Rao was already completely hurt, and Li Zhongguo was still a little sad at the moment.

  Li Zhongguo and Xia Mei took these children to find a place to sit down. His sister-in-law saw what they were holding and hurried over and said: "Yeah, Zhongguo brought so many things to see his parents, come and leave them for me."

  Li Mo was really dumbfounded, she had never known such an operation after so many years.

  The old lady Li looked over here and said, "Why is there such a thing? The white-eyed wolf won't think that our old man suffers at home."

  Li Zhong Guo: "Mom, this year Momo went to the countryside and the two boys got married. We spent all our savings. They are all good things that have been hard to get, and I have brought them to you."

  "How come your good stuff was given to me? They were all sent to Lao Xia's house. I don't care about it with you. Qinqin and Liangzi have nothing to do after graduation. You can find a way to get them into the factory."

  Xia Mei watched the eldest brother and the third brother staring at Li Zhongguo, hoping to hear an agreement in his mouth, she rolled her eyes and said: "Mom, you are joking, if Zhongguo has the ability to get people into the room, then Momo won't go to the countryside either."

  Old lady Li glared at Xia Mei and said, "Is there any rules? I didn't talk to you. What happened to a female doll going to the countryside." She turned her head and looked at Li Zhongguo and said: "The fourth one, can you enter the longevity? ."

  Li Zhongguo smiled and said: "Mom only blames her son for his lack of skills, and she almost can't support herself, and can't help the family. If the girl wants to enter the factory, you can get the eldest brother-in-law into the factory by Liangzi alone. Becoming a deputy factory director, it's not a matter of words to hire someone."