Selling

On weekend, the village party secretary married his grandson and granddaughter-in-law, and the whole village went to help watch the excitement. Branch Secretary Liu borrowed a tractor, and his cousin Liu Liang drove the tractor early in the morning to carry Liu Liang to the wife's house to pick up the bride's dowry.

  At the door, a member of the Liu family collected money from the men, and each of the educated youths took a dime with them. Grandma Wang sat in the hall to receive guests. The educated youth entered the hall and handed a pair of thermos to Grandma Wang.

  "Grandma Wang, congratulations on adding your grandson-in-law."

  "You are so polite to buy such a good thing. Come in and sit down and drink some sugar water, and the bride will be here later."

  "Wang grandma, you are busy, we will stay in search of land."

  Grandma Wang is also welcome. There are too many guests at home. She asked her sophomore wife to take the thermos bottle and put it away and then turned to greet the other guests.

  The bride arrived around eleven, and Liu Liang walked into the house holding the bride. People in the village helped carry the dowry. The lady's dowry includes six quilts, a plum watch, a butterfly sewing machine, a permanent brand ladies bicycle, and a set of pots and pans. The eldest girl and the little daughter-in-law in the village were very envious and jealous.

  After moving the dowry, the wedding began. Secretary Liu took the marriage certificate and read it out and then gave the couple a red book to be considered as a gift.

  The educated youths sat at a table together and ate with the dishes and chopsticks they brought at home as in the village. People in the village usually drag the family to eat feasts, especially the aunt Yuan, who loves to take advantage of it. If the whole family is here, let's take these daughters-in-laws to grab the meat. Talking while eating, the saliva and vegetable scraps flew into the bowl, and several grandsons learned how to grab the vegetables with their hands on the table.

  No one in the village would like to sit at a table with them. Li Mo glanced at them and couldn't help feeling fortunate that he didn't sit with them, and made up his mind to avoid them.

  March 15th is coming in an instant, and doing this big business for the first time is still a bit nervous. On the fifteenth day, she took a half-day off in the morning. First, she went to the town to make an appointment with Aunt Lianhua for a transaction at 7 o'clock in the evening. By the way, she went to the post office and picked up the remittance of the month from her home. In a relatively secret cave, Li Mo plans to put the goods here, and then come here to trade with Aunt Lianhua.

  In the afternoon, after work and dinner, she pretended to go to the village to find someone to play, but in fact she walked surreptitiously from the side road to the other side of the road. There is no moon today, the darkness looks terrifying, and the facts to be done are in danger, Li Mo's heart is thumping wildly. He rushed to the cave on the other side of the road and put some supplies. After putting the supplies, Li Mo came to the road and waited. Aunt Lianhua and her brother were already waiting by the road.

  As soon as I saw Li Mo's Aunt Lianhua, he quickly said, "Momo, you can count, this is my brother, you can call him Uncle Qin."

  "Auntie, Uncle Qin, I put things in the cave in front, you can drive with me."

  "You just get in the car and show me the way. It's too early, we have to hurry up."

  Li Mo got in the car and showed the way. Not far away, the car arrived in two minutes.