Home 2

The eldest brother had to go to work the next day, and Li Mo didn't bother to wait for him to get off work, so he went to his grandma's house.

  Grandma's house is not far away, and it took two tram stops to arrive. Grandma and grandpa are now retired. When Li Mo went there, the old lady was eating.

  Seeing Li Momo's excitement, Grandma and grandfather immediately stood up and pulled Li Mo, and Li Mo closed the door with his backhand.

  "Grandma, grandpa, I'm here."

  "Good granddaughter, when did you come back."

  "I came back yesterday. You and grandpa shared a meal, let's sit down and say."

  Li Mo also sat down and had a bite, and had a conversation with the old lady. After the meal, take out the things you brought to the old lady.

  The old lady was shocked when she saw so many things, her first reaction was the same as Li Ru.

  "Where did you get these old good things?"

  "There is a lot of meat in the mountains where I cut the queue. I saved some and brought it back. My mother said that my uncle might get married next year, and I probably won't be able to come back next year. You can put this stuff away and you won't have to worry about drinking at that time."

  "Your second elder brother has to do errands too, have you left enough at home?"

  Mrs. Xia didn't refuse, because she brought up the children and kissed her. The child respected her and didn't feel embarrassed to accept it. The granddaughter was filial to her and kept a copy of what she had good things for her.

  Li Mo stayed at grandma's house for a few days, and his uncle took her to the waste station to collect some good things during the holiday.

  My uncle likes to study antiques, so I dare not to attract attention

  Make something inconspicuous. Li Mo learned a lot of knowledge with Uncle, and when she was alone, she could sneak into the space.

  When my uncle was at work, Li Mo painted a makeup that her mother could not recognize, and went to the black market to sell things bit by bit.

  This time she was very cautious, she didn't dare to be careless after suffering a loss. And she will return to the Northeast after the Chinese New Year, and the odds and ends of the selling items won't get in the way.

  As for the farm tools needed in the village, his uncle works in a machinery factory and knows the people who sell them. When the time comes, you can buy it directly with the certificate issued by the village.

  In my grandma's house, my second brother did not go home until the day before he got married, because the wedding was held in the cafeteria in the factory. They only need to give ingredients and a few dollars, and the master in the kitchen can arrange the banquet.

  After obtaining the certificate, the second brother and the second sister-in-law submitted the single dormitory they lived in and applied for the family room. Both of them were employees of the factory. In addition, Li Zhongguo gave some gifts, and this was done.

  The new house where Xia Mei took Li Ru and the eldest daughter-in-law to get married has long been put together.

  The bride price from Li's family did not give much, compared to the local price of two hundred yuan, and also bought a plum-blossom watch for the woman.

  The wife loves her daughter at home. Not only does she marry her watch, she also accompanies a sewing machine.

  After the ceremony was held in the factory cafeteria on the day of the wedding, the banquet was opened. The woman's home was very satisfied with the dishes on the banquet.