Golden Phoenix

After eating, Li Mo and the others are ready to go back. There is no fun in the town.

  After walking out of town, Li Mo picked up the basket and got in the car. Gu Changlin quickly rode back to Lihua Village.

  It was quite early when I arrived at Liu's house, and Wang Ailan asked, "Why did you come back so early?"

  "There's not much going around in the town, we'll be back."

  After Gu Changlin parked the bicycle and walked in with something, Li Mo poured him a glass of water.

  Li Mo didn't know what to say, but fortunately, both grandma and aunt took Gu Changlin to speak, Li Mo breathed a sigh of relief.

  After the man came back in the afternoon, the eldest mother began to cook, and his grandmother stayed with Gu Changlin for dinner. He took advantage of the situation.

  At dinner, their gang of men started drinking and persuading them to drink, but they didn't know how much they drank, and several of them were a little confused.

  Fortunately, Gu Changlin was still sober. Grandma Wang's second grandson and third grandson were not yet married and did not drink at the wine table. They sent Gu Changlin back to Gujiacun.

  Li Mo walked back slowly, thinking about her and Gu Changlin on the way. People are looking for someone very quickly this year, and she doesn't know if this is good or not.

  Although Gu Changlin is the type she likes, he doesn't like his profession too much. It makes people feel insecure and can't rely on him at all times.

  In addition, I don't know if it's the same as Gu Changlin's living habits.

  Li Mo thought about it for a long time and a lot, and finally calmed down. I have just started to deal with each other now, so let's get along a little longer, and then we should get along for a year or two before considering whether we get married at the right time.

  After thinking about it, Li Mo thought about the college entrance examination again. As soon as she came here for two or three years, the college entrance examination was about to resume in three years.

  She must start to review seriously. In this era, she has nothing, and everything in the future needs to be created by herself.

  Just do it. She had collected a lot of physics and chemistry series and high school textbooks at the town's waste station.

  Li Mo found the book from the warehouse at home, and then took out another room at home as a study. Li Mo was tired after doing all these tasks, and went to wash and fell asleep.

  Li Mo got up early the next morning and started to study after a simple breakfast. Li Mo is not a very smart person, but she is willing to work hard for the goal she set, to complete it.

  Li Mo intends to start learning Chinese, which is relatively simple. Li Mo was a science student before, so she decided to choose science.

  It was not busy now, so Li Mo did not go out and went to review for a day at home alone. Today, Gu Changlin's family may have something to do, but he didn't see him come to Li Mo.

  Li Mo was still thinking before going to bed, that tomorrow is the Lantern Festival, Gu Changlin should come to him, after all, he should be leaving.

  Sure enough, Gu Changlin came to Li Mo early the next morning. Fortunately, Li Mo got up early in the study these two days, otherwise she would definitely still be asleep when Gu Changlin came.