False Accusations

Just do it, Wang Ailan came to Li Mo after dinner the next afternoon. Li Mo is collecting sweet potatoes in the yard. When she made the new house, she deliberately made the yard larger. After the house was completed, she applied to the village to change her own plot to the yard.

  Li Mo planted some cotton and sweet potatoes on her own plot, but she did not grow other agricultural products such as peanuts and soybeans.

  "Li Mo, are you at home?"

  Hearing the sound, Li Mo hurried to open the courtyard door and said, "Grandma Wang, why are you here? Come in."

  Wang Ailan was not polite, and stated the purpose straightforwardly. "I have something to discuss with you today. Our family is going to make a kiss with you. What do you think?"

  Li Mo was taken aback for a moment and quickly said, "You are willing to confess to me and I agree with one hundred people. But I have to go to a letter and talk to my family first, so that they will also know that you will be a relative in the future."

  When Wang Ailan heard this, he agreed? "It has to be said that if they took you so big, you have to ask them to agree. We will wait for the reply from your family before we do it."

  Li Mo said, "Okay, I'll write a letter later, and I will send it to town tomorrow."

  "Aren't you going to class tomorrow? Your second uncle is going to town to have something to do, let him take it to you. I'll let Gou Dan and Shuan come to get the letter later."

  "good."

  In the evening Li Mo just finished writing the letter and the two little guys came knocking on the door.

  "Sister Li Mo, we are here, you should open the door for us soon."

  "Come here. Why come here so early? Come sit on the kang."

  "Sister Li Mo, are you going to be our sister right away?"

  "Yeah, are you happy?"

  "Happy, Sister Li Mo's grandma asked us to get the letter, have you finished it?"

  "It's finished, here you are. You should go home early, and come to my place for dinner tomorrow."

  "Grandma won't let us come this time."

  "Yes, just say that my sister has something to do with you."

  The next day, Uncle Liu took the letter to the town and mailed it. Now he is waiting for the letter from the Li family.

  The cadres in the village are discussing how to rectify these educated youths. Although it is now a slack farm, there are still a lot of things to do in rural areas.

  They decided to leave things like picking pig manure and mixing farm manure to the educated youth. In the coming year, give them the heaviest and most tiring work.

  The educated youths didn't know that the village needed to rectify them, and they were happily waiting for the communes to come.

  People just didn't talk about it, and the leaders of the commune's educated youth office came in the afternoon. The village party secretary summoned everyone to the Shaigu Farm in the village, and the leaders of the Educated Youth Office spoke on it.

  The educated youth thought they were going to criticize the cadres in the village.

  "Comrades, yesterday we received a report from the educated youth in Lihua Village. Lihua Village treated the educated youth harshly and the village cadres messed up the relationship between men and women."