Chapter 2

~ Next day ~

I woke up at 6 in the morning. After finishing showering and dressing I went downstairs for meditating and then breakfast. It was going to be a routine now. I went to practice my shuriken and kunai followed by Taijutsu. I soon heard my name being yelled as it was time to leave academy.

Sakura and I walked to the academy confirming what we planned yesterday. We looked inside the class and lucky both the boys were there inside on their own seats. Sakura and I walked in with grin on our faces sitting next to Sasuke and Naruto respectively.

“Hey Naruto”, I greeted the boy besides me. “Hey y/n. Where is Sakura?”, Naruto asked. It made me frown but I answered, “Well she is sitting somewhere else. Why do you ask?”.

“Oh um.. nothing. I just uh.. like her so I wanted to sit next to her”, Naruto rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

Before I could say something I felt someone sit on my other side. I turned to see it was none other than Sasuke. ‘Why is he here? Wasn’t he sitting behind?’ I wondered.

“Why are you sitting here? Weren’t you sitting behind?”, I asked confused.

“Yeah I was. But I don’t want to sit next to some annoying fangirl. I’ll rather sit besides you than them. They would just keep staring at me or try to talk to me about nonsense like if I would like to go on a date with them”, raven haired replied annoyed.

“Umm okay. Sasuke, right?”, I asked.

“Yes. Uchiha Sasuke”, he confirmed.

I then turned around to see Sakura who was glaring at me for some reason. I gave her a questioning look but she just kept glaring. I sighed and turned ahead. ‘Maybe it’s because of this Sasuke guy. Does she like him or something? If she does I hope she doesn’t get angry at me because he sat besides me. I didn’t even do anything' I thought as I sighed again.

“Why are you sighing again and again?”, Sasuke asked.

“My twin is probably annoyed at me because you got up from there and came to sit beside me”, I explained.

“Well it’s her fault for being annoying. At least you are less annoying than her”, he said.

I laughed at that, “Whatever you say duckbutt”.

“Hey. Don’t call me duckbutt”, Sasuke yelled. Everyone in the class heard it. Boys started laughing while girls were beginning to crowd around us with annoyed look on their faces.

“Hey. Don’t call Sasuke-kun duckbutt”, one of the girls yelled.

“Yeah. And why are you even sitting next to him?”, a blonde haired girl yelled.

“First of all, I sat here first. He came and sat besides me. Second of all, you don’t have any rights to talk to me this way. He is not your boyfriend so shut up. Third of all, he will sit where he wants. With whoever he wants. So stop being annoying and get lost”, I replied getting annoyed.

“You- We will teach you a lesson”, one screamed and was going to hit me. I was trying really hard to keep my cool but they are slowly getting on my nerves.

“Stop it. What she said is true. So leave us alone. None of you are my friend, let alone girlfriend so get lost”, Sasuke warned them.