Chapter:- 4

Anfa's POV:

Have I done right? Is my decision correct? Have I saved myself or have I threw myself into another den of lion? I don't think so. The way he has treated me till now doesn't look like I have threw myself into another den. Ya Allah. Help me.

"Let's go." I looked up hearing his voice who sighed seeing me. He held my hand and we walked out. He made me sit in the car and started driving after taking his seat. I looked up when the car stopped to find us in front of the hospital. We walked inside and he stopped making me halt in my steps too.

"Which floor?" He asked me and I looked at him. How stupid of me. I don't even know which floor is that.

"I... I don't... know." I said looking down and heard him sighing. He went to the receptionist and asked about my room number. We walked to my room and he left me near my room. After leaving my hand he was about to go when I held his hand making him turn to me. I don't know why I did that. Stupid me.

"Where..?" I looked down without completing my sentence in mid and looked up when he held me by my shoulder.

"For now go inside and get well soon. We'll see what happens later." He said looking in my eyes and I nodded my head still looking down. I opened the door and turned to see him again who smiled at me. I entered inside and closed the door behind me. The room was empty making me sigh in relief. Thank god they aren't here or else they would have asked me a lot of questions. I laid down on bed and my mind went back to the time. What just happened? Did I just got married? In this situation? I dreamt a lot about my marriage. I chuckled. Let it be. At least I'm not married to a molester. I was lost in my thoughts for don't know how much time. I came back to reality when the door opened and came the nurse. She looked at me and sighed.

"Where were you, Mam? Do you even how much we have searched for you?" She said walking towards me and I smiled lightly at her.

"I just wanted to have some fresh air." I said looking at her and she sighed.

"It's alright, Mam. But please next time ask us before going. You can't just leave throwing this IV from your hand." She said putting it back in my hand and I nodded my head.

"Okay. Thank you for your concern. And sorry for creating a trouble for you." I said wiping my tears and she smiled at me.

"Mam, you are my patient. I have to take care of you." She said patting my head and I nodded my head.

"I'll be back with your food in some time." She said and I sighed.

"Okay." The hospital food sucks. But I can't blame her. They sell foods for patients so they'll definitely be tasteless. I remember Appi who used to give me tasty food when I used to get ill. She never gave me those soups and porridge which they show in the movies. She says we should make the patient feel good instead of giving him or her those tasteless foods. I miss her a lot. This wouldn't have happened if she would be with me right now. Life is cruel. I don't know if she is happy there or not. I was busy in my thoughts when the door again open and came my parents. I got up when I found Dad's eyes blazing fire. What happened? He never talked to us or looked at us with those eyes so they are scaring me right now.

"Where were you?" He asked gritting his teeth and I sighed.

"Went out for some fresh air. This room was suffocating me." I said looking at her while he glared at me making me hell scared and tears formed into my eyes. Well, they were already there.

"Your whole life will be suffocating now. Get used to it now." I closed my eyes hearing him but chuckled when I realized he won't be successful this time.