Chapter:- 17

Azlaan's POV:

I smiled when I heard my phone ringing and it was her name on the screen.

"Not bad, Mrs.Azlaan. You are already missing me." I said as soon as I placed the phone on my ear after picking the call.

"Come home fast. Someone came to meet you." She said and I sighed. Here I'm talking to her and she is talking something else.

"Tsk. Here I'm saying something and you are saying something else." I said rolling my eyes and heard her chuckling.

"Someone named Rohit came to meet you." My eyes widened hearing her. What? Oh Allah.

"WHAT?"

"Yes. He is asking for you." I heard her as I got up from the chair to leave my office.

"I'm coming. I'll be there in some time. Allah Hafiz." I said and put my phone in my pocket while taking my blazer front the couch. I told him that I'll go to meet him. But no. He is Rohit. He doesn't have patience. I sighed remembering what happened two weeks ago.

Flashback.

I ran towards the lift to catch it as it was closing. I entered inside as it stopped and sighed looking at the people.

"Thank you." I said to the people inside and waited for it to stop on the floor. I got a call from doctor saying that he woke up and I'm here. I have to meet him before his parents come. They won't let me meet him once they are back. I reached the floor and walked towards his room. I took a deep breaths to calm myself down before opening the door. I looked at the bed as soon as I entered inside and found him turning his head towards me while Doctor was examining him. He smiled lightly at me making me chuckle.

"Wow, Bhaiya. You are looking handsome in this formals." He said looking at me from head to toe making me chuckle.

"But why are you in formals? Come on. Those casuals suits you much better." He said smiling at me and I walked towards him.

"How's his condition, Uncle?" I asked the Doctor who smiled at me.

"He is doing fine. Its just he need time to move around as he was on rest for a long time." He said smiling at me and I nodded my head. Yes. He needs time to move his body parts.

"Tsk. You are ignoring me." I heard him and looked at him.

"A businessman is always dressed up in this attire only, Rohit." I said sitting on the chair kept beside his bed and he frowned.

"Heh? When did you become a businessman?" He asked looking at me weirdly and I smiled at him lightly.

"Two years ago. Its been five years to that day." I said looking at him whose eyes widened hearing me. Anyone will be shocked. He has lost five years of his life.

"Don-don't joke, Bhaiya. Please." He said shaking his head and I sighed. I wish it was a joke in reality.

"I left joking a long back. You won't find the same Azlaan now. He has changed." I said smiling at him and he sighed looking at the other side.

"What happened?" He asked after some time and I kept looking at him.

"What actually happened that day, Bhaiya?" He asked turning to me and I sighed when I found tears in his eyes. But before I can say anything the door opened and I stood up when I found his parents coming inside.

"What are you doing here?" Aunt asked glaring at me and I looked down.

"I-" Before I can complete she asked again.