Chapter:- 27

Anfa's POV:

"You didn't feel sad or angry when he told you that he had spend his some years in lock up?" I frowned hearing Appi and shook my head.

"No. Why would I be angry? He was blamed. He didn't do it. And even if he would have done that, I would still have accepted him. Because he has a beautiful heart." I said smiling at her and she chuckled.

"But that's not the reality. So, let's forget that and enjoy this beautiful day." I said smiling at her and she chuckled.

"Its already midnight, girl." I chuckled nodding my head. After some time we left for our rooms. I frowned when I found the room dark. Even the curtains were not open which made the room so dark that I was not able to see anything.

"Azlaan?" I called him and heard him.

"I'm awake, love." I sighed hearing him. Thank god.

"Switch on the lights." I said taking small steps and heard him chuckling.

"Are you scared?" I heard him and sighed. Who won't be?

"Yes. A bit." I said still trying to figure out where am I and how much far am I from the bed. I was about to turn when I felt him pulling me making me shriek.

"Shh. Don't shout like this. Ammi and Appi will think something else." I punched him on his chest hearing him and looked at him who switched on the side lamp with a smile.

"Shut up. Think before saying anything." I said glaring at him and he smiled while placing his hands on my waist making me roll my eyes. We boh were sitting on bed facing each other. I frowned when he took the clutch out of my hair making them fall on my face.

"Tsk. Azlaan." I said removing the hair from my face when I felt his hand doing the same.

"I love when these strands fall on your face." He said tugging the strand behind my ear making me roll my eyes.

"It becomes hard for me to handle them." I said rolling my eyes and he smiled.

"Then come to me. I'll remove them for you." He said winking at me while I shook my head then chuckled. I looked at him who was rolling the hair in his fingers whille looking at me but I know his mind is somewhere else. Why won't it be? He did something today which he didn't want to. 

"You can talk to me about it you know." I said kissing on his chin and he smiled.

"What will I talk about it, love? I don't know what to say." He said shaking his head and I sighed.

"Then empty this thing from his thoughts." I said patting his head and he sighed.

"That's what I'm trying to do. Being romantic with you." He said pinching my waist while I glared at him.

"What's your obsession with pinching my waist huh?" I said glaring at him and held his hand from which he was pinching me.

"Well.."

"And wait." He stopped hearing me and I narrowed my brows at him.

"Why do you have to be romantic to remove his thoughts from your mind?" I asked and he smiled.

"Oh. I was waiting for that question." He said smiling at me and I rolled my eyes.

"But lets settle down first." He said lying down on bed still holding me by my waist.

"Hm. So go ahead." I said keeping my chin on the back of my hands while placing them on his chest while he smiled.

"You know, if I'll be romantic with you, tease you, so my mind will be busy with your thoughts. You know what love, you need a lot of thinking to tease someone. You have to think something about that person which will make him irritate, so even for teasing, you need mind blowing brain. Well, let's come back to your question, I have to come up with a topic to tease you, so my mind will be busy in that." I was just looking at him while was smiling. I don't know what to say. I mean, he just gave me this lecture just how to irritate someone. Like really?