Chapter:- 11

Azlaan's POV:

I dialled Abaan's number and added Ric in the same call. The call was picked up in some rings.

"I need your help, guys." I said before they can say anything.

"Go ahead." Ric said making me smile.

"I need to find Anfa's sister. Her name is Azalia." I said and I bet they might be frowning. Specially, Abaan.

"Bhabhi's name is also Azalia." Abaan said and I nodded my head.

"I know. I said the same but she said that there might be thousands of Azalia on this earth." I said rolling my eyes and heard him chuckling.

"Right though" He said and I smiled.

"Picture?" Ric said making me roll my eyes.

"I don't have it. Neither she has it." I said and heard them sighing.

"How are you going to find her when you don't even have her picture, bro?" Abaan asked making me sigh. True though.

"She got married a year ago or something." I said and heard them sighing.

"Well, what's her husband's name?" Ric asked and I frowned.

"I didn't ask her." I said shaking my head and heard them sighing again.

"Where did she got married? Name of the city or town." He said and I hit my head. I'm such a stupid. I should have asked those things.

"I don't know." I said and heard them groaning.

"Broooo." I chuckled hearing them.

"Well, you are sounding happy, Abaan." I said smiling and heard him chuckling.

"Yes. Exactly. I was going to say the same thing." Ric said and I smiled.

"I'm happy. I'll tell you guys when I'll come there in some days." He said and I nodded my head smiling. I hope what I'm thinking is right.

"I'm leaving in two days, bro." Ric said and heard him sighing.

"You and your outings never ends." We chuckled hearing Abaan.

"Bro, are you coming?" I heard another boy's voice and frowned. Who's that? He is definitely not Bhai.

"Who's that boy?"
"Have you betrayed us? You made a friend behind our back." Ric and I said together while I was glaring at the table and I bet he might be rolling his eyes.

"That's Bhabhi's brother. He is living here from last few days." He said making me chuckle.

"Okay go for now. I'll let you know about her information from Anfa." I said and heard him chuckling.

"So there's some improvement. You are calling Bhabhi with her name." Ric and Abaan  said together making me roll my eyes.

"Go, bro. Go. Allah Hafiz." I said rolling my eyes and hung up. I kept the phone aside and my eyes went to the envelope placed on the table. I picked it up and opened it.

"I heard his condition is getting better now? You might be happy huh? Don't worry. It won't be long." I sighed and
kept it back in the drawer. I opened my laptop and started doing my work. I looked up when I heard the door opening to find Rahul coming inside.

"Sir, its luch time." He said placing the tiffin box on the table and I sighed.

"I bet you are dating someone." He said looking at the small sheet and I looked at him.

"If you are then let us meet her too, sir." He said looking at me and I kept looking at him with narrowed brows.

"What? I'm excited to see the girl who chose to be with you, sir." He said rolling his eyes and I frowned.