Chapter:- 24

Azlaan's POV:

"He had it. He doesn't have it now." I looked at her with wide eyes. Really? Do they have it now?

"That's not something to become happy." I looked at Rohit hearing him who was looking at her. I bet he is trying to irritate her. What's with this guy?

"Take this irritating guy out right now." She said glaring at him and he shrugged making me shook my head.

"He doesn't have it means the camera is with them, little boy." Ric said looking at him whose eyes widened hearing him.

"Really? That's such a good news." He said more like shouted making us laugh.

"You are too loud." I looked at Aaradhya hearing her to find her glaring at Rohit who rolled his eyes.

"I don't care. You give me my camera right now. There's something important in that." He said walking towards her who stood up hiding her bag behind her back.

"Not so easily. I want a reward first." She said looking at him and he narrowed his brows at her.

"May I know why?" He asked her and she rolled her eyes.

"It took me a lot of time to get into his things and find this thing, you stupid." She said glaring at him and he shrugged.

"It wasn't me who told you to do that. You volunteered for it." He said shrugging his shoulders and I was just sighing.

"Then at least I deserve a thank you." She said smiling at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Thank you my foot." He said rolling his eyes and I chuckled shaking my head. I know where this is going.

"I guess we all know where this fight thing is going." We all smiled hearing Abaan who shook his head looking at them who were still arguing.

"You'll be left alone then." I looked at Ric hearing him to find him looking at Abaan who nodded his head.

"What about you?" Abaan asked him and he smiled.

"I think we just heard her saying something to Ric some time before, boy." Bhai said smiling at Ric who rolled her eyes but the smile was saying the other way round. I'm glad he m got someone.

"I think you are right. I should also tell Ammi to look for my bride now." I looked at him with wide eyes hearing him whose eyes widened too may be realizing what he just said.

"Oh shoot! Ignore it. I didn't say that." He said shaking his head while I was just looking at him.

"That's something which shouldn't be ignored." We all looked at Aaradhya hearing her to find her looking him.

"You guys were busy in fighting, right?" He said looking at them and she chuckled.

"That one thing caught my attention." She said smiling at him and he sighed.

"Mine too." We all chuckled hearing Rohit who stood beside Abaan with the camera in his hand.

"By the way, you are very strong. You still survived after getting stabbed by a knife and getting hit by an iron rod." She said looking at Rohit who looked at her then rolled his eyes.

"I may not look like, but I'm very strong." He said nodding his head and she rolled her eyes.

"In which way? In surviving after getting stabbed and hit or in surviving after that thing in bed? You know that thing? I won't mind using the main word but I guess you guys won't be comfortable." She said smirking at him while he was looking at her with wide eyes.