Chapter:- 5

Azlaan's POV:

She went inside the room while I sighed looking at the room. I walked out of the hospital and walked towards my car. I reached home thinking if I did correct or not. As I entered I found Appi at the door while glaring at me.

"What happened?" I asked and she sighed.

"Have you seen your phone? I have called you so many time. You don't take this much time whenever you go there. I was scared." Appi said glaring at me while I chuckled.

"Sorry. Something happened so got busy in that." I said smiling at her when I walked inside and she narrowed her brows.

"As far as I know business meetings aren't held on the bridge." She said following me and I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't say business thing came up." I said turning to her and she looked at me with wide eyes.

"Have you met a girl?" She asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I just came, Appi." I said looking at her and she looked at me with narrowed brows.

"Stop fighting both of you." Ammi said and I nodded my head.

"Ammi, he is hiding something." Appi said sitting beside me and I sighed.

"I know. But he isn't ready to share, right?" She said turning to me and I smiled at her.

"I'll tell you guys after dinner." I said smiling at her and she nodded her head. I got up to go to my room when I found Abaan coming inside. He smiled at Ammi who looked at him with frowns.

"You didn't go home yet?" She asked while he linked his arm with her with a smile.

"Your son was the one who called me." He said while I rolled my eyes.

"Liar." I said getting back to the sofa and he chuckled.

"He didn't tell you? He got married." I looked at him with wide eyes while he looked at me. My eyes turned to Ammi who was looking at me with wide eyes.

"I told you Ammi something happened." Appi said looking at me and I sighed.

"I'll explain you guys everything." I said turning to them and they nodded their head. I glared at Abaan while he chuckled.

"You should have told them already." He said walking to the other side and I sighed. I turned to them who were waiting for my explanation.

"Well, I went to there and was busy when...." I started telling them what happened and they were listening to me quietly.

"That's what came in my mind and I end up doing that. But deep down I'm feeling like I did something correct. And I will not let her hear those comments again as her spouse. I swear." I said looking at them who were looking at me.

"Where's the girl?" Appi asked and I looked at her.

"I left her to her room." I said and she sighed.

"Can't we meet her?" She asked looking at me and I looked at her.

"I don't know." I said and she looked at Ammi.

"Let's try once." Ammi said turning to me and I nodded my head. They wwnt to wear their Abaya and we walked out. We got inside the car and after some time we reached the hospital. I took them to the floor where her room is and I was about to knock the door when I heard someone shouting.

"WATCH YOUR WORDS YOU WOMAN." My brows frowned.

"Go ahead. I won't be able to marry someone else though. I'm already married." I heard her voice but it was still shaking indicating that she is crying.