Chapter:- 29

Anfa's POV:

After some rituals and teasing I was left alone in my room. My lips smiled widely looking around. I missed the room. I laid down on bed spreading my arms and closed my eyes. I opened my eyes when the door opened and found him coming inside. He stopped when he found me lying on bed.

"Close the door." I said and he rolled his eyes closing the door behind.

"I could expect this from you." He said sitting on bed and I rolled my eyes.

"Its not like its our wedding night and I have to act like new bride." I said looking at him who smiled.

"Right. I don't like you blushing and all. Nope. That doesn't suit you." He said smiling at me while I rolled my eyes.

"But I'll still love to give this." I looked at him hearing him to find him picking a box from the side table. Why didn't I notice that?

"My wedding gift?" I asked getting up and took it from him. I opened the box and my lips formed into a smile when I found a simple gold pendant along with a ring.

"Two gifts?" I asked looking at him who smiled nodding his head. I took out the pendant and passed it to him. He took it and I was about to turn when he held my hand and shook his head. After he was done locking the huk he placed his head on mine while I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Ring is still left." I said who opened his eyes and smiled.

"Oh yes. The most important thing." He said making me chuckle. Then he made me wear the ring while I was looking at him.

"Am I not going to get a return gift?" He asked keeping his head on mine making me smile.

"Oh yes. You will. Just a second." I said and took out a box from my handbag. I gave it to him who frowned then opened the box. His lips formed into a smile seeing his favourite watch. I have seen him getting crazy for this band of watches.

"Well, I was talking about some another form of gift." I looked at him hearing him to find him looking at me.

"What form of gift?" I asked and my eyes widened when he pulled me closer keeping his hands on my waist.

"Now you can talk to me like that you know." He placed his forehead on mine making me close my eyes. But my brows frowned hearing him.

"Like what?" I asked opening my eyes and he smiled.

"You know like this." My eyes widened when I found his lips brushing with mine. 

"Do you want me teach you the dirty type of romance, love?" My breath hitched hearing him next. First, because he was this close to me and second because of his sentence. Oh Allah. I cupped his face and looked at him getting away from his face a bit.

"Who taught you this, love?" I asked and he smirked.

"My wife." He said winking at me while I hit him in his stomach making him groan.

"Shut up." I said and he laid down on bed holding his stomach but his lips were smiling.

"Oh Allah. Save me from this wild cat. She'll kill me some day." He said closing his eyes while I narrowed my brows at him. I kept my arm on his chest and he opened his eyes.

"You remember love, you were talking about something you would love to see inside our room. How about we start with that?" His eyes widened hearing me while I smirked at him. Don't look at me weirdly. I have read dozens of romance novels.

"I won't mind you know." My eyes went to him hearing him to found him smiling at me.

"Neither me." He narrowed his brows at ne hearing me.