Chapter:- 26

Third Person's POV:

He walked inside and was about to walk towards the lift.

"Is Bhabhi still here?" He asked the girl on the reception who nodded her head.

"Yes, sir."

"Okay. I'll come later." He said and walked out of the office. He was walking towards his car when he felt someone holding his leg making him stop. He looked down with frowns but his eyes widened seeing the kid which he met in Italy.

"Aashish?" The kid smiled widely making him chuckle. He picked the little baby up in his arms who wrapped his arms around him making him smile.

"But how's he her-" Before he could complete he heard another voice.

"Richard?" He turned hearing her only to find her coming towards him. His eyes were finding it hard to look away from her.

"Oh hi." He said shaking his head and smiled at her.

"Hi. How come you are here?" She asked smiling at him and he frowned.

"That should be my question. How are you here? Do you know Azlaan?" He asked and she frowned.

"Who is Azlaan? I don't know him. I am here because Aaradhya, I mean my sister told me to meet her here." She said smiling at him and he chuckled nodding his head.

"Okay. I got it." He said shaking his head and turned to him who pulled his hair making him shock.

"Aashish." He looked at her hearing her who said that in hard tone.

"Don't use that tone on a small kid. It doesn't leave a good impact. He is doing with me right? I'm handling him." He said looking at her seriously which made her shock. He talked to her in this tone for the first time.

"What happened to you,bbuddy? Are you angry with me?" He asked smiling at him who turned to the other side making him chuckle.

"Well, I wonder why is he angry with me." He said turning to her who smiled at him.

"He was asking to meet you but as you didn't come so now you have to make it up for him." She said smiling at him and he chuckled.

"Okay. I would love to do that with interest." He said nuzzling his nose with him who crunched his nose making him chuckle. Their head turned to their side hearing Aaradhya.

"Okay. It happened which I wanted." They frowned hearing her.

"I wanted you guys to meet here." She said smiling at them and they rolled their eyes.

"And you are taking us where I'm telling you to." She said looking at him and he nodded his head still with confused look.

"Me too?" She asked her sister who nodded her head.

"Yes. You are also coming." She said making her frown. They walked towards his car and just then his phone pinged. He frowned seeing the text from Aaradhya.

"We have caught Hasnain. Inform Azlaan sir." He looked at her who nodded her head. He made Aashish sit inside the car and went inside the office.

"Megha, inform Azlaan that Hasnain is in our custody." He said to the receptionist and before she can say anything he left. He started driving while Aaradhya was leading the way.

"Does she also react like Anfa Bhabhi while talking about it?" He asked looking at her from the mirror who was looking back at him.

"Are you talking to me?" She asked and he shook his head with a smile.