How you meet

Fabio Quartararo:

You meet Fabio at a photoshoot. Originally someone else who worked for the brand was supposed to do it but they were sick and the shoot couldn't be postponed so you were asked to do it. You did have some experience with big shoots like that but you were still quite new to working professionally so it was a big deal to work with someone other than a model. Being unfamiliar with MotoGP you decided to familiarise yourself with it which turned out to be a bad decision as you became obsessed with watching races and following all the riders and it made you really want to make a good first impression.

Safe to say you were quite nervous by the time the shoot rolled around but as soon as Fabio introduced himself you felt better because he was so friendly and was happy to make jokes about how both of you lacked experience. The whole time it didn't feel like work as everyone there was laughing and having fun, it was probably the best shoot you'd ever done because it was just so natural and there was no fake smiles or weird poses that look unnatural but everyone seem to do. Halfway through you had a break for lunch and Fabio came to sit with you and got to know you better as well as checking out some of the photos you'd taken which he complimented you on which no one else has ever done before. After the shoot he invites you to dinner and then you begin to hang out more until he finally asks you on a proper date.

Marc Marquez:

You meet Marc when you start working for the repsol team as a pr manager, to start with you worked for his brother Alex when he was part of the team but once he left for lcr you were told you would be working for Marc upon his return. This was exciting for you but very stressful at the same time as Marc is a big name and so there is a lot of media appearances to keep up with and manage especially after he was away from racing for so long. It was so hectic that for the first few races of the season you barely saw Marc as you were running round doing a million other things and so his crew chief was helping you out with making sure all interviews went ahead without a hitch.

Eventually once things calmed down you got to spend a bit more time focussed on Marc which was nice as it meant your job was less stressful and you got to finally get to know one of the best riders in the paddock. You already knew a bit about Marc from what Alex had said but what you didn't expect was for him to know some things about you but turns out since Alex found out your would be doing pr for Marc he told him some of the things he'd learnt about you. Marc was very sweet and if it had been a long weekend he would get your your favourite drink to say thank you, he would also do anything he could to make things less hectic for you. All of this created a great friendship between you two that later led to more when he asked you on a date unexpectedly one Sunday after a good race.

Alex Marquez:

Meeting Alex was very unexpected but you just happened to be in the same place at the same time however going opposite directions which is how you began to talk. You were in Cervera for a few days visiting some family who had moved there when you decided to go out and explore and along the way you went to get coffee but just as you were leaving the shop someone walked into you causing the coffee to spill over you and the floor. The stranger in front of you was instantly apologetic and blamed himself while you blamed your lack of attention but ultimately it didn't matter whose fault it was.

Alex then introduced himself to you and insisted that he buy you a new drink which you tried to object to not wanting him to feel like he had to but he objected and did it anyway. Seeing as the two of you were there you decided to sit together and talk a little more as you were both intrigued to know more about each other. He was very open about what he does for a living but was relieved when you simply wanted to know more about it rather than how much he makes which only strengthened his liking towards you. Both of you enjoyed your talk so much that he offered to give you a small tour of Cervera which you accepted and so you two walked the streets together as he pointed out the best spots for different things as well as some of the places with the best views which really were incredible. After that he walked back to your hotel with you and gave you his number which meant a one off trip to Cervera turned a lot more and eventually led to you moving there.