[ 8 ] Keep him calm Pt. 1

Sorry for taking so long!!!

That sexy back in the photo tho
------------------

Recap:

"Next time don't touch me" He replied, casting his eyes anywhere but at me. I stood there confused as ever.

"He knows when you do...I don't understand how, but he does" He spoke quietly, almost as if he was questioning what he was saying. I stood there shell-shocked, finally understanding what he meant when Ruby whispered to me.

"Our mate knows...and he doesn't like it when someone touches his".

______________________________

Chapter 8:

Katerina's POV:

I felt a flush of excitement and warmth rush through me thinking about how possessive my mate was. He wanted me...well he didn't want anyone else having me. I wasn't too sure about him himself.

But just thinking about the pain and agony he inflicted on Drew just for me touching him made me wonder what he was actually capable of. What he was capable of with me. With everyone.

------------

*at lunch*

Walking into the cafeteria, I tried to ignore the lingering eyes that followed me across the room, and sat down at mine and Chris's usual table. Just as I sat down, Chris did to.

"Wait...where did you come from?" I questioned, confused. He looked up at me expressionless before turning to his phone.

"Chris?" I tried. He didn't answer. Just continued to sulk and play on his phone.

"Sucks, doesn't it" he replies not looking at me. I sighed. I know that he's just worried about me and I know that I'm being unfair on not telling him what's happening and I want to but now that I've held out for so long, I just...can't get the words out.

"Chr-" I was cut off as I was roughly grabbed out of my chair by strong arms and turned around. My breath hitches as I caught a flash of shaggy blonde hair coming towards me. More specifically my lips. My eyes widened uncontrollably and I turned my head just in time for him to kiss the lining of my jaw. I immediately shoved him back, slapping him

"WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!?" I glared down at Jack, Greyson's right hand man. I wiped my hand across my jaw, desperately trying to wipe away his touch. Chris stepped up beside me looking ready to kill. Jack laughed humourlessly before smirking "sexily" but failing miserably

"Would you believe me if I said I couldn't control myself?" He winked in my direction and I cringed in disgust

"Try that again I won't be able to control myself from slapping you silly" I replied angrily. I pushed Chris back harshly before he could storm towards Jack and his sly looking face.

"Into kinky stuff are you?..." He looked me up in down, and I gritted my teeth in aver as he bit his lip suggestively

"It's always the quiet ones that are" he finished. I growled loudly at him.

"Best just piss off now Jack. You're lucky I'm offering you that" I spat through gritted teeth. He licked his lips, before taking a step towards me and that was all it took for drew to come out of no where and sock him right in the face. I gasped and y hands flew to my mouth as Jack fell to the ground

"You aren't that lucky" Drew said to Jack's unconscious body. I looked at him with wide eyes as he glared down at him.

(A/N what up one tree hill reference)

---

It was like an instant reaction. It was about 30 seconds after drew socked, and when I say socked, I mean a total annihilation of a sock, that drew's eyes glazed over as well as many people from their pack.

They were communicating through their pack link. Seconds later they winced. All of them. My eyes narrowed in confusion. They all looked...scared. Drew turned to me, gazing at me for a second before hesitantly grabbing my arm.

"I need you to come with me" he said softly as if not wanting anyone else to hear.

"What? Where?" I asked but he just smoothed a hand through his hair and grabbed my arm again

"Katerina...please...just come with me...I'll explain but not...not here" I blinked before slowly nodding. I'm not sure if it was the way he looked at me pleading eyes or the way his voiced sounding almost like this was the last resort, but I agreed and slowly followed him out to the car park. I hopped in after him, biting my tongue from asking more questions. I knew that's not what he needed.

What a day.

I seemed to be having a lot of those recently. First Greyson not so subtly hitting on me, then the Drew and....him incident, then Jack trying to kiss me and now Drew again.

I sighed. Everything just happened so fast...I mean I only made it to first lunch...the day had basically only started and look at what this day consisted of...and it's still happening. The moon goddess must hate me. I swear.

I rested my head against the window looking out. As we drove further and further away from school, I couldn't stop from asking

"Where are we going?" Drew glanced at me warily before responding vaguely but firmly

"I need you to do something" I looked at him, waiting for more of an explanation but he just sat there, so I pushed sighing and asking

"Do what Drew?" He glanced at me once again before clenching and unclenching his fists as if preparing himself for what he was going to say next. I waited but I wasn't prepared for his answer nor do I think I ever would be if he asked me months from now or even years.

"I need you to calm Alpha Ryder down"

-------

Thank you so much for being patient with me and for voting and commenting, it means a lot!

I've been having a lot of trouble writing this so sorry again for taking so long..

Anyways

VOTE/COMMENT and all that jazz

Xo