[ 2 ] Running

And i'm BACKKKKKK ahah sorry for late as update, had writers block and I've been busy as....anyways

*******************************************

Recap:

"Yes, Katerina?" My uncle asked. I couldn't even respond. I was still gazing at the boy who hadn't turned around. My wolf within me whined quietly whilst trying to claw at my skin and deperatly try to get out and take over. I gulped and held her back. 

"I...um" I stuttered. The boy, or should I say man, seemed to have tensed and I saw that his hands tightened into to fists and he turned towards me, as if he couldn't stop himself now. I took one look at his gorgeous emerald eyes and I was out of that office in a heartbeat and running down the corridor.

'No' I whispered to myself.

Chapter 2: Running

Katerina's POV

The beat of my heart was increasing rapidly as I sprinted down the corridor. I heard a deep, guttural growl behind me and the emotions I was experiencing just because of that noise made me slow my pace, although I was still running.

What are you doing? Go back to mate ! My wolf cried to me. She was clawing at me, begging me to return to my mate. I inwardly whispered a sorry back to her and turned the corner. There was no one in the hallways. They must be still in the cafeteria. I swallowed and wiped my sweaty palms down the side of my jeans as my mates face popped into my mind.

He was beautiful, sexy would be a better word to describe him. My body seemed to heat just with the thought of his breathtaking emerald eyes, his slightly long jet black hair, and that jawline. Oh my. I gulped and took deep breaths to try and calm myself down. I blinked my gray eyes multiple times as I thought of ways to avoid him. 

Why are we avoiding him?! My wolf exclaimed, slightly angry that I would even suggest a thing. I closed my eyes tight and leaned against one of the lockers.

You know why we're avoiding him, Ruby. I replied to her. She whimpered and went back into the corner of my mind. I could still hear how upset she was. I hated making her upset. We'll be ok I said to her with confidence. Oh how ironic. I heard, with use of my werewolf hearing, the office door open and multiple footsteps step out. My eyes widended but for some reason, I couldn't move. I could only stand there. My breathing became erratic again as I smelt him.

Oh how his scent affected me. I found myself breathing in. I shook my head at my ridiculous behavior and I put my hand to my chest as it was beating un-controllably. I forced myself to finally step away from the lockers, but as I did so, one of the classroom doors opened and it seemed that the window was open as well. A gush of wind fluttered against my body. I inwardly cringed. I heard a slight breathe in and I heard, once again, one of his heart-stopping growls, although this one sounded much more dangerous and sexy. 

"Crap, Crap, Crap" I muttered to myself as I took off once again down the hallway. I heard his footsteps getting louder.

"Double crap" I de-tored and ran into an empty classroom, shutting the door quickly. The science Lab. SCORE! The footsteps seemed to be getting closer and I quickly grabbed one of the chemicals. Methyl Propanoate. I poured a small amount at the base of the door to slightly eliminate my scent. I stepped to the back of the room. The furthurest from the door and listened. I heard multiple footsteps walking down the hallway. I held my breath.