[ 11 ] Coming clean

Recap:

"Get me Fu**ing Jack Kilmen" I'm not sure whether he was meant to be saying that out loud, but I do know that he most likely just ordered someone through his mind link. I pulled back, only making it so far because his arms were so tightly bound around me, almost refusing to let me go.

I looked up at him, with a pleading look in my eyes

"Don't...please...it-it-it was just a si-silly pran-prank" I sputtered, desperately trying to make up some excuse because in all honesty, I have no idea why jack did what he did. Hell I don't know why everything is happening, is happening.

"Don't you dare make excuses...he...tried to...kiss you...MY MATE" By the end, he was yelling and snarls were making their way out of his mouth. His grip tightened to the point of pain and I winced, pulling his arms away.

"How would you even know that?" I asked confused.

His eyes narrowed and glared in on my hands wrapped around his arms, that had just pulled him away. He looked at me, bending down slightly and grapsing my chin once again with his thumb and fore finger.

"I feel - everything - when it comes to you"

________________________________

Chapter 11

Katerina's POV:

Once again I felt a flush of fiery heat rush through my belly igniting a flame within me that I didn't know existed until I met him. I gulped and tried to look down, look away, look anywhere but his dark intense eyes. But he wasn't having any of that as a low growl rumbled through his chest and forced my eyes to meet his.

"He had no..right" he seethed through his teeth, barely getting the words out. Without thinking I raised my hand up to his that was cupping my cheek, rubbing it in a soothing manner. I saw him close his eyes at the touch and breathe deeply.

"Alpha" I heard a low voice speak out from behind his office door. I broke away from him, just as the door opened.

"Unless you have Jack, I suggest not coming in here" Ryder spoke so forcefully, even I was feeling a remnant of his power. I saw one of the men that was in here before stutter and look down before speaking lowly

"Katerina's brothers here" My eyes widened at the mention of my brother. What in the world is he doing here? I took another step away from Ryder, his eyes narrowing in on my movement but not commenting.

"What? He's here?" I ask incredulously.

"How did he know?" I continue, looking at the man.

"Beta Drew" he replied, not making eye contact with me. I swallowed, so that's why he disappeared. I nodded slowly at him, taking only a second to look at my mate before approaching the door.

"KAT! Where's my sister?" I heard broody yell. I flinched whilst walking downstairs, reading for the lecture of a lifetime. He came into my vision and he was up in a guy's, face red, fists clenched.

"Brody" I spoke quickly. His eyes shot to my form, visibly relaxing at the sight of me but then his face formed into an angry scowl.

"What the hell Kat!?" He yells. I retreat back a step, suddenly feeling the body of my mate stepping up behind me, towering over me like a blanket of fierce dominance and protection. His hand brushed against mine, before lacing his fingers with mine as an act of comfort. I couldn't stop the spark that erupted through my body at the contact.

"First you start acting strange and don't talk to anyone and then you skip school and I had to hear from fuc**** Drew!" I bit my lip at a complete loss as to how to help this situation.

"Don't think I haven't notice you barely eating! What is going on Kat!?" I cowered into myself, my mates body pressed firmly against my back.

"You haven't been eating?" Ryder whispered to me, so low only I could hear him. I swallowed, not replying, keeping my eyes on Brody.

"Y'know what, never mind...come on..we're leaving" He beckoned his hand out to me, gesturing me to come to him. I licked my lips nervously and walked towards him.

I noticed how everyone tensed considerably as soon as I moved, almost preparing themselves for an attack. I glanced at them, then back at my mate.

I could feel his emotions rolling over me like a tidal wave. Anger? Frustration? His facial expressions gave away nothing though.

"Lets go" Brody whispered to me. I looked at the ground for a moment, trying to shake Ryder's emotions away, but it didn't work. I followed my brother out of the house and it wasn't till we had hopped into the car that I heard the sound of harsh movement within the house.

______________________

"You need to tell me what's going on Kat" Brody demanded as soon as we got home. He followed me into my room and I sighed as he closed the door and sat on my desk chair.

"Brody please, I just want to lie down" I replied softly.

"No, not this time. Start talking...now" He replied more forcefully. I reluctantly looked up at him, sighing before starting.

"I can't tell you all of the details, but-" He listened, not once interrupting, nor did he show what he was feeling. As soon as I finished, I looked down at my hands, waiting for his outburst.

"FUC*!" He shouted, getting up and launching a punch into my wall. I flinched back, watching him breathe heavily against the wall.

"Kat...you...damn Katerina...you know why this can't happen," He cut himself off and suddenly he was in front of me, crouching down to meet my eye line. The look on his face made me melt. He looked hopeless, at a complete war with himself, with what was best for us but then what was best for me.

"You have to-no...i'll figure something out...we'll figure something out ok" He re-assured me, rubbing my arm in a forced comforting gesture before he went to stalk out the room, but I stopped before he walked out of the door

"I don't know what to do Brody...I know the situation we're in, but I can't not-" I trailed off, but he knew where I was going. He nodded sharply before leaving. I sighed in exasperation.

___________________

I turned my light off and slipped into my bed, willing unconsciousness to find me just for a moment. I just needed one moment to myself, without thinking about anything. Just one single moment. I turned on my side, glancing out my bedroom window at the night sky. When did life get so screwed up huh?

Just before sleep took me, my phone buzzed. I picked it up hazily, not checking the caller ID before I answered

"Hello?" I asked. It took a few seconds for the person on the other line to speak but when they did, the chill that ran through alerted me to exactly who was calling.

"...We need to talk"

____________________________

A/N How about this awesomeness??

Hahahahah plot is starting to come together

Thank you all for reading!!!

Why can't she be with him? Is that the question your asking yourself?? Stay tuned...much much more to come

VOTE/COMMENT and all that jazz x