[ 15 ] Dangerous Aftermath

OMG 2 updates in one day, check me out ;)

Recap: 

"Ryder" I whisper, trying to get him to stop, but it seemed to have the opposite effect as he growls again, pulling me impossibly closer till we were chest to chest, and every part of us was touching. I shake with awareness of our proximity. My arms glide up his chest as his hand moves just under the bottom of my sweatshirt and touches the bare skin of my hips. He sighs before kissing a part of my neck that made my whole body tremble.

"Here" He groans out, before his tongue licks at the skin there. I gasp and my arms tighten around his neck, the sensation rocking through me and shocking my entire system. He does it again and again and I feel myself losing all sense of control. I feel his canines graze the spot and I pause in anticipation. All sane thoughts have disappeared and all I could think about was him and all I could feel was him.

"Mine" He grinds out before sinking his teeth into my neck.

____________________

Chapter 15:

Katerina's POV:

My breath felt heavy, yet at the same time I was breathless. My mind was clear as day yet I still couldn't comprehend what was happening. My body trembled and shook with pain. But just like I heard "You got to feel the pain before you feel the good stuff". It was like nothing I'd ever felt up unto this point of my life. I was on cloud 9, 10, 11, and 12. That's all that I could say. My fingers shook as I struggled to keep a strong grip on Ryder. 

I pulled his hair roughly and I heard him groan deep and low in his throat, latching onto me harder. I felt it all the way into my bone marrow. This feeling, if I had to describe it?

Euphoria.

And that wouldn't even do it justice. My body was buzzing and the heat in the pit of my belly spread throughout and filled me with a desire i'd never felt before. He retracted his canines before placing multiple kisses on it causing me to shiver once more. Suddenly the endorphin's running through me seem to reach its peak and now it was all downhill. I still felt that overwhelming pleasure in my stomach but my energy levels seemed to decrease dramatically. 

"Oh my god" I whispered, before slumping onto his chest. My limbs were too tired to move, to tired to even think about making any movement. I laughed breathlessly feeling I don't even know...unbelievable happy. It was a strange feeling, but I craved it. His hand smoothed up and down my back calming me yet exciting me at the same time. I felt like I was on some drug trip. I was out of mind but it was ok, hell it was more then ok. I was addicted to this feeling, I found.  

"Just....give me a minute" I whispered to him, laughing again as I found that I struggled to speak without taking a lot of my energy. He gripped me to him but I found myself laughing again as I failed to reciprocate by gripping onto him. My hands just couldn't do it. 

This was insane.

He chuckled slightly at my actions seeming amused and I smiled up at him. His intense eyes bored into mine and I swallowed nervously. Him marking me just made every single tiny feeling multiple by like 12312. My breathing haltered once again as he seemed to be leaning closer. One of his hands slid down to meet my right hand, entwining our hands while the other raised to my cheek. He traced my cheekbones before gripping my chin softly. I blinked before finding myself leaning in as well. This was it. No going back.

This is what I longed for. Him. He groaned as our lips barely swiped against each other. 

Suddenly the door slammed open, two guards storming their way in. My eyes widened and my heart stopped cause I knew they were going to take me away.

"...Katerina?" One of them said dumbfounded. My eyes began to water as I frantically shook my head at them as they approached us. 

"No!" I shouted. Ryder tightened his grip on me, having the same idea, as he growled viciously at the guards. Suddenly Brody was in the room and he ran to me grabbing onto my lightly. Ryder glowered at him, yet didn't attack or even growl..?

"Kat, I know you're not going to want to hear this, but we have to go ok?" I swallowed looking at Ryder as his eyes showed fear. Fear that I was going to be taken away from him again.

"Kat. Dad called him" My head swiveled around to Brody, my eyes wide. Brody glanced pitifully at Ryder and I, before continuing

"We have to go now" I slowly took my hand out of Ryders, and placed it in Brody's wanting him to help me up. My body was still experiencing dangerous aftermath from the bite. Ryder looked alarmed, trying to pull me away from Brody. I swallowed the tears and put my hand on his face, forcing him to look into my eyes.

"Hey, it's ok...it's ok" I whisper to him, trying to convince him that i'm fine. His jaw clenches having felt the power of the mate bond. Brody grabs my arm again, trying to get me to follow him and quickly. I looked back at my mate, kissing him lightly on the cheek, feeling him shudder. Just as I lift myself off of his lap, he grips my arm making me face him again.

"If you do not come back to me, I will tear this world apart looking for you" He harshly whispers the words to me but I felt the power and the promise behind them. I nod  before squeezing his hand tightly for a second before letting Brody drag me away. 

Just before we walked out the door, I glanced back at the man I call my mate, sitting there on the ground, fists clenched and I shivered as his eyes made eye contact with mine. His eyes held promise. But it wasn't just that, his eyes held rage.

_______________________

A/N Check me out!!!???

Be happy

Love you all for the support I get

  p.s um that almost kiss gif! (not how I view the characters or how you should, its up to your brilliant imaginations, but imagine the near kiss to be like that) 

How do you feel about dad calling "Him"? 

And seriously we need to address the Kat and Ryder scene, steamy.

so anyways

VOTE/COMMENT and all that jazz xx