Episode - 05

Edit by :- Nam_0203

Thank you all of you who spend your time to comment and vote ( ◜‿◝ )♡

I'm really disappointed because of the less amount of comments for last double updates.

I decided to never post any double update anymore !

I will never put any target to prevent myself from getting disappointment .

I will upload whenever I'm feeling satisfied with the Comments .

Comments is what really motivates me to write more and more ♡

Don't be upset over my desisons ! Please, Try to think from my side . I'm putting somuch time into my stories , I hope you all will understand My pain ♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Viraj is staring at Aditya with a soft smile. This kid would be the most pampered kid in Kapoor's family if he was never abducted by his step mother.

They are dying to give all the love and care to him but Adi forgot everything.

The family which would be ready to destroy the whole universe if anything happens to him is now feeling helpless in order to adore him openly as their son and cherish his return.

Viraj couldn't stop feeling the same pain like them because Adi is his little buddy in his childhood.

Viraj is like their family and also their family doctor. He is Karan's best friend and also like another son to Rajiv .

Rajiv's best friend adopted him when he was a very small child but unfortunately, his best friend died in a disaster but Rajiv is always there to take care of him and his mother.

Rajiv supported Viraj's mother and cared for her as his own sister and helped her in raising Viraj well.

He always sees the Kapoor family as his own family and Adi is like his small brother .

Who always runs around him and Karan in their group study sessions, football practices.

The last time he saw Adi was when Karan and him were 22 years old teenagers before he got kidnaped wandering with Dev wrapping his little hand around his brother's big finger so that he won't lose himself in the big crowd of Karan's birthday party .

He still remembers those innocent eyes which are the same even now looking at him with little nervousness and politeness.

Seeing their kid in this state made him emotional. He also suffered like the Kapoor family.

Whenever he entered the mansion, he always remembered everything about Adi.

Today he is so happy and also concerned as to what happened to Adi that he forgot all his childhood memories with their family.

Viral in a gentle voice - Are you ready to speak?

Adi nods nervously.

Viraj Chuckled - Don't be nervous young man. I am your best friend .

Adi in a troubled voice - wha_t I don't know y_ou ... And.... And ...... I. ...

Viraj - Relax Adi.. what I mean by best friend is that I'm also like you .

Adi - like me ?!

Viraj - yeah buddy . I lost my parents at a very young age. Younger than you buddy. Still, I'm oblivious to where they were. Why did they put me in front of the orphanage ? . I guess they had more valuable work to take care of than me.