Chapter - 22

Next Chapter After : 45 Votes and 25 Comments ♡

IN LAST PERIOD OF THE DAY!

The bad boy grinning evilly mumbled 'Interesting' to himself saying, "Whatever Tiny Head. Do you know who I am ?"

Adi faked a smile to the stubborn fellow in front of him, "Yes! Of Course"

An impressive smirk appeared on the bad boy's face but vanished the second he listened to Adi's words further.

"You are a Silly Willy Dumbest Pant I have ever met"

After The First Day Of School Finished ,

Adi hopped into the car with happiness.

His first day of new school..

The school is really a good one. No one tried to bully them like they always do nor befriend him.

"Hi !! Driver Uncle !" He flashed his bunny smile melting the poor heart of the elder, Driver Krishna.

After a few minutes of his chit-chat, Peter asked - Little Master ! Did anyone try to annoy you inside the classroom ?

Adi frowned, "No, why do you ask like that?!"

Peter in a blank tone - I couldn't come inside with you. But if you find anyone making you feel uncomfortable, then Please ! Don't hesitate to complain to me .

Adi chuckled, "I will tell you Peter but no one is bothering me or befriending me. (Thinking about the bad boy) Maybe it will happen soon."

Peter nods - Don't worry! Today is the first day of school for the seniors. Not many people are present today because the lessons are very few. Soon, people will increase and then, you will find more friends.

Adi smiled softly after getting Peter's motivation. In mind " You don't know Peter. In my previous school I'm very famous for being bullied. Let's see how many bones will break in my body this time!"

"I will turn all their bones into ashes if they dare to touch my little master" Peter thought after witnessing Adi's previous encounters.

Peter can see the past memories from the person, who are recalling their memories when being near to Peter. It will never work to the person age more than eighteen.

Also, He can only read the memories, not their thoughts like a mind reader. He can understand everyone’s emotions but no one can read his blank emotions because he doesn't know how to express them.

To lighten up his little master's mind, Peter, " And your elder brother, young master Arav, is also absent for today's classes. Don't feel ba__"

"Elder brother", Adi's eyes widened briskly after hearing the words, 'Elder brother'.

"I'm his twin. He is not my elder brother nor I will call him bhaiya. I'm bhaiya to him" he pouts with a rejecting scowl.

Peter chuckled at the cute boy, his emotions are developing in a good way - But he is the elder one, little master!”

"No. How do you know that? You can't predict things in a twin's birth. Twin’s birth is more complicated. Even the doctor can't predict it. According to my knowledge and intelligence, I'm the mature one so I'm the bhaiya . That's all...."

He is blabbering non-stop, his twin is more dominant towards him already because of his tiny figure. In hell, he will accept this elder things, Now!

Peter chuckled again - But little master, after like five hours from young master Arav's birth only, you are born.