Episode - 19

The person who makes this story beautiful , I always love you sweet Nam_0203

♡♡

After three month ,

Everything is going well in the Kapoor family. Aditya, getting along with his family became their most cherished thing for them. Their little boy is keeping them more happy and joyful.

Even though Arav always ignored Adi,  Adi remained a silent kid and maintained a good distance not disturbing his twin or pressurizing him. But he is eagerly waiting for the day his twin will talk to him like his Dev bhaiyu and his Dada...

Dev made him understand about their territory rules and powers and also asked Adi not to stress over the fact that he is the only human kid here and made him understand that he is more like a gift to them from their goddess.

Firstly Adi felt overwhelmed with all the news and their love towards him but slowly in these three months he got familiar with all that information.

He then got more attached to his ever so soft Dev bhaiyu and stern but still his sweet Dada.

His two elder brothers always took care of him like a new born baby, pampering him with gifts and his favourite foods.

His world is perfectly revolving around his brothers and his father.

Yes, now he has become very sensitive to his family. He never wants to go away from them even for a second. No one leaves him alone else he will have a panic attack or get faint because of separation anxiety. He is very much attached to his brothers and father.

He always needs his family's presence.

One fine evening

Rajiv kept staring at Adi's childhood picture on his study table .

"My baby" mumbled Rajiv with a soft smile and caressed the photo with lots of love

His child's ocean blue eyes are their only weakness. The same eyes like his Amritha store a pure galaxy inside his eyes.

Always melts them with his single look.

While adoring his child's pic , Viraj's voice rang against Rajiv's mind which made him a little worried,