Episode - 14

At Midnight

Rajiv is sleeping beside Aditya and finds something suspicious in the environment .

He quickly put a protective spell around his baby so as not to get affected by others powers.

"Who are you....!?" He asked the mind linking person who is trying to enter his brain.

It's an easy way to communicate in the witch world. Only people who do this to connect with the people who are so far from them are The Mital's Territory people.

"Mirka....."

He stood up from his place, widening his eyes to see a big black smoky like shadow.

"Yes.. it's me.... How was my gift Rajiv !?. Did you enjoy the mess I created with him...!?"

Her evil smile filled Rajiv’s mind with anger .

"You dare to speak with me after knowing what I'm capable of doing with you... You bloody witch..."

Rajiv scoffed in frustration.

The woman who destroyed his child's life is in front of him but he isn't able to touch her.

He is helpless before her uncontrollable powers and the tricks which are still mysterious to him.

How this woman got this much power that she was able to hide Adi from them perfectly and now, she is using the mind communication without revealing where she is now?.

"I know how powerful you are and what you can do to me for your child's sufferings but the real fun is, you will never be able to find me ever as a person... Can you!?" She laughed looking at Rajiv's angry look.

He is losing before her...

"Hide as much as you can..!? After this you will never be able to, I repeat never can touch my Aditya not even in his dreams ..." It's his time to smirk looking at her scoffed face.

"Unknowingly, you did a very huge mistake by letting us find him "

"I'm going to take Adi forever from you Rajiv. What will you do?! You will be simply helpless.." she shouted in frustration.

Yes... She made a great mistake by letting him reach his family. Indeed it's her plan but now it is slowly backfiring her.

She couldn't lose like this . She wanted to make Rajiv fall into her trap by mind washing his confidence.

She should make him believe that it's impossible to cure his son.

"You can't do that to my son again . I will destroy you in every possible way."

"Try me Rajiv . I'm always open to challenges because I will always be the winner. Always. Again You will be dying every day missing your little baby."

Rajiv, avoiding her mocking tone, said in a proud tone - Did you forget who Devansh Kapoor is, you bloody hell.!? What is he capable of for a witch like you ?. If you touch his family, especially his younger brother then no one will be able to find a tiny bit of your body parts.