Chapter - 25

Target - 40 Votes and 30 comments!

______________________________________

Karan with a loud voice - Who is that boy? What did he do to you ? Did he hurt or bully you? What is his name?

He started to shake Adi harshly - Tell me Adi. Who is he?

Adi shivers with the harsh tone of his Dada as his Dada always speaks softly with him but now he is scolding him.

He doesn't understand that all the harshness is towards that bad guy but not him.

"So..rry but Dada... You..re scar..ing me mo..re than him... " He said with full of Innocence in his tiny voice.

Karan comes out of his cold expression after noticing his baby brother's misted big doe eyes.

He realised his tight hold around Adi's shoulders and softly caressed the place, Adi winced in pain.

Karan lifted his brother's sleeves to meet with his big red finger marks.

Karan in shock - What I did, Bachu? Oh god I'm sorry Baba. I'm sorry.

He took the pain relief cream in a second and started to apply gently on the red marks with tears flowing eyes and started to blabber - I'm sorry, bub. I lost my mind hearing that you got bullied by someone, I am sorry bub.. I will never repeat this, Please bachu.. Please forgive Dada... Please..

Adi chuckled, taking his brother's cheeks into his small hands and softly wiped his tears - Dada, Calm down.. just breath okay. I'm okay. See. It's just a small red mark. (Pointing at them) See, it's looking so good on my pale ski___

Karan shook his head negatively and closed his brother's mouth with his big palm - No.... My baby doesn't deserve any type of harshness. I'm sorry, bubba.

He burst into tears, Adi immediately hugged his brother tightly, settling in his lap - I'm okay, Dada.. Don't cry nah. Adi will also cry please.

He said lovingly making Karan's heart feel good with all the sweet things his brother is saying.

" I'm not crying stop blackmailing me, Mister" Karan said little sternly still whining.

Adi chuckled - Okay Dada.  You don't get worked up. That boy is not very aggressive, he just asked me my name with some kind of ego but I didn't answer him properly the,n we finished class and I came with Peter. (Hugging Karan more tightly, burying himself more into Adi's chest) I loved the new school than my old one, Dada. Don't worry.

Karan caresses Adi's head - But please tell me if he behaves any harshly with you okay.

Adi growled cutely - I will if you don’t react like this giving me a heart attack. For one second, I thought I did wrong by teasing him back.

Karan chuckled and kissed his crown - Sorry prince, I got overwhelmed with a protective mood. You did very good by serving him what he did! (resting his chin over Adi's head and feeling his presence) I'm so proud of you, bubba..

Adi smiled widely.

"Dada, Peter told me that Arav is on the football team. Are there more teams like that, Dada?"

"Yes bub.. more teams are there. Art, music, dance, you can choose these three. Your Dev bhaiyu is the leader of music and magic spells lectures, baby."

Adi squealed - Huh then I will join Dev bhaiyu's music club and magic classes.

Karan – Yes, you should Baba. Some senior college students take some optional classes, magic spell classes from Dev . You can choose three activities. Music, magic and choose art, Sweetheart!