Episode - 11

Last chapter of this week !♡

Your every Comment and vote will encourage me (perfect lazy) more and more and more...... ♡

Edited by Nam_0203 (she  worked hard for correcting all my grammar  mistakes and reforms the errors ♡)

♡♡♡♡♡

Arav is the happiest one in the Kapoor family now.

Not exactly. Yes, he is worried for his brother's health but he knows that his family will cure his twin in more than one or two months using their powers. That's what he is thinking without being aware of his Step-Mother's powerful trap.

Other than his brother's weak state he is happy that his little brother forgot everything about their past.

He doesn't want Adi to remember what had happened eight years before the night he had gone missing.

That was the most painful dark memory which is still hurting him. For many years he fought every night to get out of those thoughts.

Struggled lonely to get over that.

He is scared to face Adi because of that secret. If he met Adi, then he couldn't stop himself from breaking down and blabbering something that can hurt Adi.

He doesn't want to get attached with Adi . He doesn't want something to happen like eight years earlier.

He lost his motherly feeling with the person in the worst way possible that day and after that day, every single day he expected everything to just be a bad nightmare but unfortunately it isn’t and he is still suffering.

Now, He is thankful to God that his brother can never need to go through the same pain remembering everything after reaching his family. Luckily he forgot everything.

It should always be a secret. His family is starting a new life with their little baby. Obviously he doesn't want to be a part of it as it may collapse everything with his confused mind.

He is battling between past and present.

Those thoughts are making him weak !

He wants to forgot Everything that making him weak person.

Everything.

Suffer without his twin , thinking of that day, that night, that secret. He is working hard in consoling himself knowing he will never get the Adi he wanted.

He doesn't want to interact with this Aditya ever in his remaining life.

He is very happy being distant from his brother and moving to their guest house as Dev advised on avoiding Adi from noticing him or getting any clue .

He happily moved to their penthouse.

Kapoor Penthouse

Dev came inside Aru's room where he is preparing his bed expecting a lonely  night but like all his previous days, his over excited brother didn’t spare him this time also.

"Hi my Big boy" Dev jumped happily in front of Arav's annoying face, obviously a pretending one.

How much he refused to accept but he is more than happy that his Papa and Dev bhaiyu visit him regularly to make sure he is ok and take care of him more than earlier.