Chapter - 29

Everything in life is going very well with the little one.

His dev bhaiyu was spoiling him by providing whatever he wanted, but sometimes Aditya is the one who behaves like a mother in the house, taking care of everyone; no one can skip a single meal in the day.

The little boy is so strict about food. He loves cooking and gardening, which the Kapoor family adores the most.

He is reflecting their mother in all the senses.

Aditya's love for cooking and gardening not only reflects their mother's nurturing nature but also brings the family together as they enjoy the delicious meals and beautiful garden.

His dedication to taking care of everyone shows his deep sense of responsibility and compassion, making him an invaluable member of the Kapoor family.

Talking about the little tiger, Arav is still Arav, making himself strict towards Aditya that the small bean is not giving damn care, as Aditya is enjoying every moment he gets with Arav teasing him as like what the annoying siblings can do.

He got enough royal treatment from his papa, dada, and bhaiyu, but he cherishes the cat-and-mouse relationship he shares with Arav. 

Arav's strictness towards Aditya only adds to their playful dynamic, as Aditya finds joy in teasing his brother.

Now, with a mischievous smirk on his face, Aditya stands before Arav, ready for another round of their playful banter.

''Why can't you leave me alone, Aditya? I am not willing to eat this unhealthy food, and the oil you put here can be enough to burn an Amazon forest.'' Aditya chuckles mischievously, knowing exactly how to push Arav's buttons.

''Oh, come on, Arav! It's just a little indulgence. Besides, who needs a boring salad when we can have a feast?" he retorts, playfully waving the plate of fried delicacies under his brother's nose.

''I don't want to enjoy this poison you served or hear anything from your weird dictionary. I have to go practise. Move away! I need to prepare a salad.'' Arav's voice is filled with determination as he pushes the plate away.

He heads towards the kitchen, determined to make a healthy meal for himself.

''Excuse me, this is my kitchen. You can't touch anything without my permission, and gladly, I am not going to give you any permission for your adventure in my kitchen. and past few weeks, you ate enough salad for the entire lifetime; not anymore. Just eat it and get the hell out of here for anywhere you need. Mister Healthy Diet Chart!''

Arav gulps in fear.

He knows he has crossed a line by entering the kitchen without permission.

Why not? The boy in front of him is not the same crying baby anymore; he is still sensitive and unwell, but the confidence and security he got from his family are not something to break easily.

If he pours a single drop of tears because of Arav, that will never happen.

Still, if the little prince of the house fakes a tear, Arav knows he is doomed, so he better go with the flow of his drama king.

Arav decides to play along with the little prince's drama, knowing that it's better to avoid any potential tantrums.

He reassures himself that it's just a small sacrifice to maintain peace and harmony in the household.

Arav took a deep breath and put a spoonful of food in his mouth, and the taste made him see the stars of heaven.

This is after five years; he is eating something like a normal teenager, which makes him feel his real age.