Episode - 18

Thanks for this amazing edit sweet Nam_0203

____________________________________

"Papa"

Adi made grabby hands when he saw his father enter the room after Viraj left, leaving them alone to talk.

They are in happy tears.

After a very long wait of eight years finally, Rajiv got his little life back.

His precious treasure.

A mother's sacrifice and their family's only weakness yet strength. A very special one who can make them complete as a family.

Rajiv ran to his baby and hugged him tightly. He promised himself to never let his hold loosen again.

" Papa, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I blamed you very badly. I'm sorry Papa. Papa. Papa" Rajiv caresses Adi's back, who is now sobbing badly in guilt.

Hearing 'Papa' from Adi's mouth made him realize what he had actually missed these many years feeling empty inside his heart.

Rajiv cupping his Adi's small soft face in his huge hands,

"No, My baby. No, you are not wrong. Papa is so happy. Papa should be sorry for being this much late, My Bacha. Finally, My baby is back to me. Thank you for coming back to us. I'm so happy, My Baba." He kissed his child on his forehead softly.

Adi snuggles closely into his father's chest.

His father.

Finally, he has a father. Now, he will proudly say that his father is the best one in the world, who tried so hard to search for him for years to give all his love and care.

"Papa. Don't want to leave you, Papa (sobbing) Please don't let me go, Papa. No want to go to Mummy. Mummy always scolds me. Don't know why__ what _ What I did? She always scolds me and doesn't love me at all ... Don't want mummy, Papa..."

These are the true feelings the boy is holding with himself and adjusted his mind that one day his mother will love him the same way he does but now when he knew that she has thrown him away like a trash from her way, he doesn't want to leave the family which loves him like he always expected in his life.

He loved his mother thinking she gave birth to him, took care of him, fed him and raised him as a single mother not knowing the real story but now Adi is very disappointed in her as she disappeared or more like disowned him without even giving any explanation to him.

After knowing about his father and brothers, he felt more and more depressed as she hid the biggest truth of his life, his family from him.

Whenever she is rude to him, Adi always thinks that she must be frustrated because of work load as she's suffering all alone having no one.

If she couldn't give him love then, why did she take him away from his father, is the real question in his mind which made him leave her thoughts .

" Shhh, My prince. Don't cry Baba. Please nah you already fainted, Sweetheart. papa will never let you go to that woman. We are here with you nah. She will never come again to us. Never... Calm down, My baby... For papa... (In a soothing voice) Please calm down Papa's Prince"

Adi chuckled, having a tiny blush on his cheeks. He looked like a cute baby hiding in his father being embarrassed.

It feels so good.