Episode - 12

In advance I'm apologizing for my grammar and spelling  mistakes .

Target - 50 Votes + 40 Comments

It's a very long chapter among my heavy schedule hope everyone will understand my pain ♡

After one month ♡

Everything is going very well.

Perfectly fine for the Kapoor family handling Adi. Arav stayed this full month in the penthouse. Dev somehow regulated his emotions. Karan strengthened all the ways to keep his kid brother comfortable.

After discovering his kid's nightmares, Rajiv never let him sleep alone.

Peter and Adi’s bond evolved rapidly as Peter couldn't keep any distance from his prince. He always hangs around Adi constantly and sometimes secretly.

Viraj formulated more powerful potions to heal Aditya fastly to reunite him with his family. Nothing is working in front of that women's influential witchcraft .

In the pleasant afternoon ♡

Adi is playing around in the garden. Suddenly, his doe eyes got a glimpse of a gorgeous huge flower on the ceiling of the plant that is placed in the corner of their garden.

His little head thought to smell its fragrance so, hopped under the plant in a second.

Adi is always fond of nature very much like his mother in the past. Undoubtedly he is Momma's boy but unfortunately, his height is not allowing his thrilling idea to smell that mysterious flower.

He jumped up and down to grab the branches of that glorious flower but ended up with a big disappointed pout because of the unreachable height difference.

Suddenly, Adi felt some foreign heaviness against his heart like someone was longing to reach him . His heart longed to touch that unknown person.

He always has some emotional feeling of missing something very special in his life.

Whenever he said about this to his so-called mother,

She acknowledges saying ,

''You are mentally weak, Adi. Don't forget about that. If you keep trying to scoop deep into the feelings like this, you will lose your mind permanently.''

Adi gazed at his mother with frightened eyes.

"I_ I_ I don't w_ant to be C_razy permanently. ''

She grinned evilly " Then never give attention  to your feelings. Everything is just a terrible dream. Do you understand me ?"

Adi trembled at her cold tone - Yeah.. Yeah.. Ok Mummy.

"Good... Go and do vessels..." She shoved him away from her room .

He shrugged the foolish thoughts like his mother said.

His face brightened up after catching the sight of a small rock under the plant and with slight difficulty, he climbed on the small rock to reach the flower.

After successfully climbing in victory, he ignored the rock under him and danced clapping happily. But suddenly, he wobbled from the rock.

He closed his eyes tightly, predicting to fall on the harsh floor, mentally preparing himself to say 'Hi'.