Chapter 57 - Fun In The Garden

˗ˏˋChoosing The Villainess As My Mother ࿐ྂ

»»🦋»»

As everyone looked for the little lady around the villa, she slipped back into the garden and hid behind some bushes.

"I can get allergies here too?" she murmured to herself.

"I didn't know I could have allergies in this world. I mean sure, this is still a world with living things and a world where magic exists," she said quietly, scratching her arm gently.

"I was allergic to peanuts back in my world. I could eat anything as long as it didn't have peanuts. If I did, I'd have allergic reaction," she explained.

"But it's weird that this body is allergic to peanuts too. I wonder if it's allergic to pollen as well," she wondered out loud.

"In my world, sometimes I'd get a stuffy nose if I accidentally breathed in flower pollen, but it didn't happen often," the little lady said.

"After breathing it in, my nose would feel funny. But that was in my world, where I come from," she continued, twirling a flower in her hand.

"I'm not sure how this body in this world reacts," she added, sitting quietly on the ground.

"I miss my real mom and dad, and my big sister too. I wonder what they're up to right now," she said quietly, still playing with the flower.

"I hope they're doing okay," she murmured, looking at the flower in her hand.

"But since I'm here, I'll make the most of it!" she said with determination.

"Ah... I miss lounging on the couch, watching Disney movies on Netflix," the little lady sighed.

"I'm glad I watched all the new Disney movies that came out, though. At least I won't regret not seeing them," she chuckled to herself.

Then, she started humming a song from a Disney movie, softly, so no one else could hear her.

All those days watching from the windows~ 🎶

All those years outside looking in~🎶

All that time never even knowing Just how blind I've been~🎶

Now I'm here, blinking in the starlight~🎶

Now I'm here, suddenly I see~🎶

Standing here, it's all so clear~🎶

I'm where I'm meant to be~🎶

And at last I see the light~🎶

And it's like the fog has lifted~🎶

And at last I see the light~🎶

And it's like the sky is new~🎶

And it's warm and real and bright~🎶

And the world has somehow shifted~🎶

All at once, everything looks different~🎶

Now that I see you...🎶

"That was actually a very beautiful song..." The little lady immediately looked around at her surroundings when she heard a voice, only to find no one there.

"Look to your left shoulder," said the voice. The little lady turned to her shoulder, where she had heard the sound, and saw a beautiful winged butterfly speaking to her.

"Oh! A talking butterfly! How can you talk?" the little lady exclaimed.

"I've been here for a while. I came when I heard your beautiful song. Where did you learn it?" the butterfly asked.